Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 10:38 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
As soon as the news broke about the bombs, the Alt Right internet squads went nuts with "false flag" conspiracy theories:

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...32137723256833
Wow. Sadly, I assume most of us are not surprised.

The alt-right nutjobs are out in full force.

Old 10-24-2018, 10:38 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Democrats do it every election cycle... Burn down a black church... Democrats DID it... and put a false flag... Bombs that do NOT go off... Wow, really? During the election? Against people who aren't even running? Sounds like the plan of another Democrat...
Unfortunately democrats have done so many of these fake hate crimes to make republicans look like racists or terrorists that it draws suspiciouns now. This is probably the work of some lunatic trying to create more chaos and civil unrest.

Let’s just wait until the facts come in and stop throwing gasoline on an already overheated country.

Old 10-24-2018, 10:39 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Who benefits on Election Day 2018?

Democrats.

None of the people sent bombs are actually running for office. If you were a right wing over-the-top person, you'd probably send bombs to Democrat candidates.

I think we're going to find a lefty responsible who will probably die an unnatural death before they are arrested and spill who is really behind it.
If events play out consistently we will never know the truth and reports will be classified.

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
What was not a stunt is Seth Rich with 2 bullets in the head for leaking Hillary’s email/server fiasco. That was real.
Oh I hate when that happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCHouseHunter View Post
You mean like that guy who shot up a field of Republicans that everyone on the left conveniently either ignored, wrote off, or forgot about within a week?
Oh I hate when that happens to. Every time they see Representative Steve Scalise, they can be reminded of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I'm sure I speak for every single Trump supporter here when I say that nobody wants to see a former POTUS assassinated, regardless of political party.

Like Obama or hate him, no City-Data members truly HATE their political opponent enough to wish death on him, right?
No offense to you, but you don't speak for Trump voters. We don't do things like this, you can see our record, it speaks for itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobo1 View Post
i'd worry about your own people if i were you. that is where the violent rhetoric has been coming from lately. hillary, holder, avenatti, mad max, etc. oh yeah the ricin guy in utah too.
... As I was saying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
What`s the big deal? Scalise didn`t mind being shot by a nut with a gun. He`s still in the pocket of the lobby group who helps crazies, criminals and terrorists acquire weapons. If he didn`t care why should anyone else?
There ya go. Show them colors, and in the future, let's talk abortion next time you want to pivot and project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
You’re no fun either. /sarc

Well, so far there’s three of us on this 7-page thread that are for sure non-deranged, so that’s a good thing. It’s depressing that there aren’t more of us though.
Still on page one trying to catch up. Welcome to City-Data though newbie. Come on in, take a look around, learn how things work and stuff. See you in the Q&A section some time.

Quote:
People are crazy.

Sure, I enjoy making fun of Trump supporters. Who doesn't? But I don't wish harm on them in any way.

I know politics can get emotional sometimes, but who the hech wants to actually kill someone because of political differences?
Well sick and deranged as the potential bombers are, they may think they are enacting revenge on folks in power, abused power potentially as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Yeah, and if they did? What a bummer it would be if the White House one went off, hey?
A sane person is not prejudiced against a weapon, bomb, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
These mailed fake bombs are just the next logical step in the activities encouraged by LWLTs like Mad Max, Schumer, etc. The next step will be not-so-fake ones sent to anyone with an R after their name.
A theory, not a widely accepted one though I would imagine. Could just as likely be someone from the Intelligence Community sending a diversion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Agreed. Most sane people would never want to actually hurt anyone. Who knows if this was actually a conservative person or not? People make the strangest mental connections sometimes. BTW, the bombs were real. The Secret Service screens the mail of the former POTUS. If they come across suspicious packages, they alert the Bomb Squad, who then examines and safely detonates the package. It is quite likely they would have caused severe injury or death if former POTUS or First Ladies had opened them themselves.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/n...mentsContainer
Also, a white powdery substance was found which causes large evacuations and disruptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
You would think Trump supporters would rush to condemn right wing extremist terror but instead they make up false flag stories. Unbelievable.
Nice finger-pointing and assumptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
This is what Trump has done to our country. He generates hate and division. He is supposed to be the President of the United States, not the President of a political party or special interest group.
Oh there it is. Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobo1 View Post
yeah trump made the guy shoot up the baseball game. you are a joke
Thank you.

Quote:
The bomb sent to CNN headquarters in NYC was addressed to Trump critic John Brennan.
John Brennan is a weaponized politicized CIA hack who will go down in infamy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Secret service has confirmed that there was no package sent to the White House. This was fake news put out by the right to try to detract from what appears to be a right wing attack on the country.
You are fake news. You need to pull your pants back up and breathe slowly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Nutty Trumper mails bombs to liberal leaders; nutty Trumpers immediately spin it into a left-wing conspiracy. That about sums up the state of the deplorables.
Glad to see we're not short on theories.

Last edited by McGowdog; 10-24-2018 at 12:08 PM..

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Now Eric Holder has gotten another one.

tRump: "The Dems are an unhinged mob!"

Yeah right, Dotard.

Old 10-24-2018, 10:40 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
Donald Trump said "Make America Hate Again", this exactly what is happening in this country. Russia wants Donald Trump to remind in office, so they are assisting in influencing the mid term elections like they did in the 2016 Presidential elections. The bombs, America is under attack by Russia again.

Old 10-24-2018, 10:43 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
I'm sure I speak for every single Trump supporter here when I say that nobody wants to see a former POTUS assassinated, regardless of political party.

Like Obama or hate him, no City-Data members truly HATE their political opponent enough to wish death on him, right?
correct..

I don't hate Obama the man..even respect him for being a loving father and husband

I do hate his politics though, but would NEVER wish him harm

Old 10-24-2018, 10:43 AM

1,874 posts, read 818,253 times
im sensing a strong correlation between the people who believe christine ford to be credible and people who believe this is right wing extremism based on also no evidence. imagine that

Old 10-24-2018, 10:44 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Just in case anyone is still skeptical, it has been confirmed by federal authorities that these are no longer "suspicious packages," but have been confirmed as actual, live, explosive devices.

Link....

Old 10-24-2018, 10:44 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,580,440 times
Our political process really is out of bounds - both sides need to cease and desist on the hateful rhetoric and we need an all-new/rookie congressional team.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies