Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 07:20 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Booker may have been “targeted” but it seems that the intent here is publicity because the bombs don’t seem to be armed or viable.
Fair enough. I'm here to hold people accountable and expose the hypocrisy.

I'll play along. Let's say that the bombs sent to democrats ARE NOT functional. It was just a "publicity" stunt and "scare tactic" by some crazy.

If the situation were reversed, and McConnell, Bush, Limbaugh, Fox News, etc all received bombs that weren't functional, would City-Data Trump supporters care that they weren't functional? Or would they be on a rampage about the unhinged and violent left?

Yeah.....

Old 10-26-2018, 07:21 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,977,467 times
There is also another suspicious package in NYC addressed to Clapper.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:22 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Ummm... All those things are true. There is video and social media evidence establishing antifa, more specifically semi-auto rifle-wielding UNC professor Dwayne Dixon, as the original cause of Heather Heyer's death. The legal term for that is Chain of Causation. People don't realize how video and social media come back to bite them in the butt.

Post #1097, What really happened

This will all come out at trial.
Blah blah blah, excuses, excuses. If an ANTIFA member ran over a Neo-Nazi white nationalist, you would be not accusing him if he had been chased with a gun and you know it, I know it and the rest of City-Data knows it. This is EXACTLY what I mean with holding them accountable rather than throwing out subterfuge and spin. Remember Trump never could denounce the Neo-Nazis at the rally. Just disavow them, it isn't hard and it isn't brain surgery.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
There is also another suspicious package in NYC addressed to Clapper.
12th bomb found, addressed to former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...05570823938048

Old 10-26-2018, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Fair enough. I'm here to hold people accountable and expose the hypocrisy.

I'll play along. Let's say that the bombs sent to democrats ARE NOT functional. It was just a "publicity" stunt and "scare tactic" by some crazy.

If the situation were reversed, and McConnell, Bush, Limbaugh, Fox News, etc all received bombs that weren't functional, would City-Data Trump supporters care that they weren't functional? Or would they be on a rampage about the unhinged and violent left?

Yeah.....
This has been a point all along. Anytime the narrative is looking like a conservative could have done it or it was gun violence it turns into some conspiracy theory, but anytime a Democrat or African-American/Black or Muslim does it, they are quick to attack and throw them under the bus. They do not hold themselves accountable for their actions and disavow them. As I said in my last post, it isn't that hard to do.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Pretty sure you are the only person in America that doesn't realize this is a leftist stunt.
No my family does not and my father is cease-fire. I'd try again.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:27 AM

718 posts, read 598,855 times
Is it possible, plausible or probable, that all these bomb threats that have been ongoing for the last few days are a distraction for a bomb attack that actually does what it is intended to do?

Old 10-26-2018, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
This has been a point all along. Anytime the narrative is looking like a conservative could have done it or it was gun violence it turns into some conspiracy theory, but anytime a Democrat or African-American/Black or Muslim does it, they are quick to attack and throw them under the bus. They do not hold themselves accountable for their actions and disavow them. As I said in my last post, it isn't that hard to do.
Yep, agree 100%. Majority of Trump supporters are hypocrites and have double standards.

But then again 64% of Trump voters in 2016 only had high school diplomas so I'm not surprised. There's a reason Donald Trump "loves the uneducated."

Old 10-26-2018, 07:30 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Blah blah blah, excuses, excuses.
Nope. Public video and social media self-incriminating evidence. People don't realize it comes back to bite them in the butt. Dixon will learn the hard way.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:31 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by photogal9 View Post
Is it possible, plausible or probable, that all these bomb threats that have been ongoing for the last few days are a distraction for a bomb attack that actually does what it is intended to do?
Anything is possible, but logically that doesn't make sense if the "real bomb" is supposed to get there the same way these did. None reached their intended targets. Maybe that was the point. Maybe an actual attack is coming a different way. But more than likely the bombs were sent by morons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies