Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 11:27 AM

8,378 posts, read 4,359,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
This is a ridiculous post. How about your provide the actual context of these statements rather than cherry pick some sound bites. Trump stands up for himself and American citiizen's who support the constitution and enforcing laws on the books and the left hates it.

Get out and vote --- for anyone but a democrat.
Trump seldom needs "context". His language is simple and blunt. It means what it means. Conservatives are usually quick to point that out. But like Trump, they are quick to turn it 180° when it suits their purpose.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:28 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Are you certain? It could be "unknown middle easterner".
Why does his race and/ or ethnic heritage matter to some posters?

The surname is Filipino. Filipinos began settling in the US more than 300 years ago. The Philippines were at one time occupied and ruled by the US which eventually gave way to puppet leadership.

Surnames don't mean much in terms of heritage.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:28 AM

8,313 posts, read 3,921,805 times
Quote:
This is a ridiculous post. How about your provide the actual context of these statements rather than cherry pick some sound bites. Trump stands up for himself and American citiizen's who support the constitution and enforcing laws on the books and the left hates it.

If you think they are "cherry picked" - prove it. I don't think you will, because looking at the full context of these statements at a foaming-at-the-mouth Trump rally makes him look even worse.

"I’d like to punch him in the face"
"Maybe he should have been roughed up"
"Part of the problem...is no one wants to hurt each other anymore"
"I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will"
"The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little bit more of"
"If you do (hurt him), I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it"
"I’ll beat the crap out of you"
"Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”
"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."
"Any guy that can do a body slam, he's my kind of ... He was my guy."
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters"

Old 10-26-2018, 11:29 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:

They cannot do that, they like to cherry pic what they feel useful to them and their followers....

They don't care what happened prior to any of this, even though those with 1/1024th of a brain understand all this was because the left already started something...

Old 10-26-2018, 11:29 AM

923 posts, read 494,756 times
Bwahaha!!!

Worst

False Flag

EVER !!

..but of course the left is splitting their deuces and doubling down on stupid.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:30 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,057,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Wherever he ends up, he'll die in prison.

Early this morning was his last breath of free air.

Unless, of course, tRump pardons him.
Problem is you probably believe there is a good chance of this.

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
native american? but leftists keep telling us trump hates 'brown people'..

"He is Native American, and according to a picture posted on his social media page, he is a member of the Seminole Tribe of Florida."
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ier-Sayoc.html
I wish they had posted a link to that because on linkedin he brags about his Filipino Grandfather - you can read about it on this link: https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/cesar...mp-magabomber/

352 posts, read 518,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yes, we know, you should ask Maxine and the scalise shooter....
But but but but!!!!

Whataboutism

maxine needs to shut up with her nasty talk.

I can say that. Can you say that about Trump?

I don't follow Bernie, I've never been a fan, so i honestly don't know if in his speeches he speaks the hatred that our President does. I could be wrong.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:32 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Judging by his van, I'd say that yes, this guy was a Trump supporter, and this all lays on Trump.
did you lay 'all' of this on Bernie?

if not, why not?

Old 10-26-2018, 11:32 AM

39,072 posts, read 51,199,205 times
Quote:

I am curious just what context you believe would make these statements acceptable from the President of the US (or anyone for that matter).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies