Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 04:55 PM

2,264 posts, read 1,484,235 times

Advertisements

I wonder what Cesar Sayoc's posting handle is here at City-Data ...

I can narrow it down to ... oh, a few hundred or so possibilities!

Old 10-26-2018, 04:57 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,087,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
This belongs on every page of this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I think this week's events are an opportunity for all of us to look in the mirror and reconsider the way we communicate our political opinions. There is a difference between healthy debate between people who disagree passionately and demeaning those whose beliefs do not coincide with our own. Calling for violence against others, even in a joking manner, is never acceptable.

Yes I agree with this but on both sides how do we achieve this goal. Just from reading these threads there’s people that would kill me for supporting Trump if they had a chance. Not very comforting. I’m not even a hardcore political person compared to many experts here who post 309 times a day anti Trump rhetoric.
There’s staunch libs on here who I follow their posts occasionally in other threads and I think what a fun person they’d be to hang out with, but when they find out I voted for Trump , oh hell no, I’m a racist or a Nazi and not welcome. Sad that this forum is the only place I can even mention politics at all for my own safety.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:06 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
This guy does not sound like the political type to me.
You were correct about his very, very odd Twitter account - repetitive posts about the same thing. Odd language and the very fact that it wasn't immediately shut down by LE. They ALWAYS shut it down, but not today .... until people really started digging in.

Seems to be some questions about when this account became active AND the people/accounts he followed. Interesting stuff and at the end of the day ...... Meaningless.

Media determines what is Meaningful or NOT.

We move on ..... 10 days until the election.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:06 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,078,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
This belongs on every page of this thread.
When a person does not recognize our experiences inform our opinions. I just pass em by.

Our opinions are colored by everything we know. And the God loves all of us.

Demonizing people who do not agree with us is not productive. Neither are those who resort to doing it.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:09 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
Trump does bring out the worst in people. No matter what side you're on.
He does, you see it around here everyday.

Last edited by ipaper; 10-26-2018 at 05:22 PM..

Old 10-26-2018, 05:15 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Did the nutter use an alias?

The guy arrested is Cesar Sayoc. The Twitter account belongs to someone named Cesar Altieri. Sayoc is a Filipino name while Altieri is Italian.

What am I missing?
His mother's name is Madeline Giardello, she's 76 and on the board of directors of the condo complex she lives in. Sayoc's father was a naturalized citizen from the Philippines. He apparently used a couple of different aliases, on an old police mug shot he was listed as Sayoc with an alias of Altieri, I have no idea why he used that name. He also claims to be a Native American but the Seminole Indian tribe said they never heard of him before. https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...498670011.html

Old 10-26-2018, 05:16 PM

57,270 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
I wouldn’t be surprised at all. Yes he did the act but what’s behind all of this. I doubt we’ll ever know. It’ll be covered up good but to me it’s to ultimately attack Trump. That’s why nothing went off as that wasn’t the purpose. The purpose is everything that’s going on now in the media.
This is the problem, believing any conspiracy if it suits your needs. Tell me if you would feel the same way if this was someone from the left, I'm betting you and many others on this thread would not be remotely claiming that this was funded by someone on the right.

Any facts must be some type of cover up, do you really believe that this was funded and the FBI would ignore that in their investigation.

I am not directly blaming Trump, anyone that sends bombs around to political targets isn't sane, but words so matter. Conspiracies can drive an otherwise sane person to believe that the Clintons have a sex ring in the basement of a pizzeria. Words do matter and that needs to start from the top with some leadership.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:17 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Dear god, this Trump worshiper is insane.

He wanted to kill all black people, gays, and Jewish people

Cesar is a Trump supporter and a terrorist

Attached Thumbnails
Bombs Sent To Soros, Clintons, Obamas, CNN, White House-screenshot_20181026-171336_chrome.jpg  

Old 10-26-2018, 05:19 PM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer10X View Post
NBC showed pictures of Cayoc's van in 2015, no stickers, then in 2016, covered with trump and hate stickers. I'm sure you'll be seeing them soon.
Glad you brought up the stickers.

Most rational people have about one to zero stickers on their vehicles, maybe more on their lunch pails and hardhats.

Occasionally, you see dreadlocks dude in his Volkswagen bus or Subaru with fifty anti-Trump stickers, peta stickers, Greenpeace, Al Gore stickers, Prop 64, Peace, and such as like.

No real threat there. You might ask him to set the bong down until he reaches his destination.

But a fellow that has anymore than zero Trump/Pence stickers on his sled, expect it to be keyed or burned to the rubber.

This just don't happen in our current society, especially in North Miami.

Some y'all hittin the pipe mighty hard to be sellin this theory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
Just got home from work and haven't sorted through 100+ pages since my last post. Boy, was I wrong, though!!!

I can't believe how old this guy is. I gave it a 50/50 on being a 'leftie' or a 'rightie' but would have put money on it being a young adult, and I'm not a betting person.

Now I'll have to read up and see what's been released about the guy. What the F was he thinking? As a Trump supporter, didn't he realize this would make Trump look bad? Even moreso, we knew the media would crucify Trump if this guy was linked to him. They can't even manage to tell the truth about him on a good day.

Now... off to do some reading.
Trump would have still been to blame if the guy claimed to be anti-Trump, citing Trump as an inciter and the bomber as the martyr.

Wonder how proud Madonna, Johhny Depp, Kathy Griffin, Etc. feel about all of this. Actually, I don't. . We'll let their actions speak for themselves, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
I am actually glad this happened. Peel back the veil slowly but surely and they'll all hang themselves with the rope they've been given.
Y'all are still trying to pound that dollar outta 15 cents, how cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
The timing is not odd at all. The man was a nutter reacting to Trump's rhetoric. I don't see the mystery in that.
What y'all call "Trump Rhetoric" we call...

Trump accomplishments
Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court
Stock market reached an all-time high
Consumer confidence at 18-year high
More than 3.5 Million jobs created
Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7-year High
Unemployment rate at 18 year low
Signed the promoting women in entrepreneurship Act
Gutted obama-era regulations
Ended war on coal
Weekend. Frank regulations
Promoted buying and hiring American
Investment from major businesses ( Foxconn Toyota Ford and others)
Reduced illegal immigration
Border wall construction underway
Fighting back against Sanctuary cities
Created victims of immigration crime engagement office
Changed Rules of Engagement against Isis
Drafted plan to defeat Isis
Worked to reduce F35 cost
5 year lobbying ban
Sanctioned I ran over missile program
Introduce tax reform plan
Withdrew from the trans-pacific partnership
Removed the United States out of the Paris Accord
Created task force to reduce crime
Doj targeting MS-13
Signed an executive order to promote energy Independence and economic growth Signed executive order to protect police officers
Signed executive order to Target drug cartels
Signed executive order for Religious Freedom
Sending education back to the States
Fixing the Department of Veterans Affairs
Scotus upheld part of President Trump's temporary travel ban executive order Authorized the construction of the Keystone Pipeline
Created Commission on opioid addiction
Combating human trafficking
Rollback of Obama's Cuba policy
Food stamp use lowest level in 8 years
Reduced White House payroll
Donating presidential salary
Executive order on Obamacare subsidies
Would not certify the Iran nuclear deal
Successful trip to Asia
Sign trade deal with China
Designated North Korea a terrorist State
Isis lost virtually all of its territory
Recognize Jerusalem as Israel's Capital
Passage from tax reform Bill
Imposes steel and aluminum tariffs
Forced China tariff reduction
Signed FOSTA Bill targeting online sex trafficking
Responded to Syria's use of chemical weapons
17 States hit record low unemployment
Withdrew from Iran nuclear deal
Successful summer with Kim Jong on
USMC a trade deal with Canada and Mexico
Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court
Sign 250 bills into law
Made 228 presidential proclamations
Signed 85 executive orders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Poor Democrats.

They've got nothing left but deranged blind hatred for Trump and 10s of millions of Americans who support Trump. It's demonstrated here by the same few people here in 100s of posts in this topic.

Their hate has driven them to believe that crazed previous criminal bomber was the creation of Trump & his millions of supporters. They are lost as a political party in the USA.

It must be an absolutely miserable way to live.
Reminds me of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Good post. Arguing with Kitty is like taking candy from a wet hen.
Ha, just stop it. No one is buying your drivel.

You want to see what hate looks like? This is it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by :crying:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
That’s what I think too. These are successes not failures, to them it’s violent rhetoric.
Well thank you!

Last edited by McGowdog; 10-26-2018 at 06:31 PM..

Old 10-26-2018, 05:24 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
You were correct about his very, very odd Twitter account - repetitive posts about the same thing. Odd language and the very fact that it wasn't immediately shut down by LE. They ALWAYS shut it down, but not today .... until people really started digging in.

Seems to be some questions about when this account became active AND the people/accounts he followed. Interesting stuff and at the end of the day ...... Meaningless.

Media determines what is Meaningful or NOT.

We move on ..... 10 days until the election.
It was up long enough that I guarantee you someone archived it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies