Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2018, 10:27 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
It's only a problem if people keep sending bombs in the mail. You have never gotten a piece of mail without a post mark? Do you want the post office to start requiring all mail to be in neat boxes so they can get a clear post mark on them, nno more stuffed envelopes to keep the weight down? Heck, even the machines the recycling centers kick out cans as unreadable once in awhile they are all shaped exactly the same. Nothing is perfect.
No, I don't ever recall getting a package without cancellation marks, including misshaped packages. Not saying it couldn't happen, but four packages from the same person with no marks and possibly insufficient postage looks weird.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:32 AM

1,885 posts, read 3,402,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Absolutely, and I'm not the only one speculating that it is the Democrats themselves that are behind this. We're going to find out soon. I believe you're going to be surprised.

No Trump supporters would do this.
This is quite funny. What is so difficult to digest about it?

Trump goes after his political adversaries using the largest megaphone there is - the office of the President.

His rhetoric penetrates the homes and smartphones of millions, many of whom are unstable which he doesn’t take into account or even care about. They take his words literally (I mean, he is the President) and act upon them. This isn’t exactly Chinese arithmetic.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:35 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,769,934 times
The right hates Soros because he’s Jewish.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:37 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,521,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
His van is one the things that shout that something is wrong with this story. Also how did this guy deliver pipe bombs from California to Florida in 2-3 days? I agree that Trump is full of B.S but I feel this story isn’t the full story.
It amazes me that folks don't know the details to the biggest story in the news this year. You think he drove the bombs from Florida to New York and then to California this week before going back to Florida?

Then I thought, Nah, that dude doesn't actually think the bomber drove cross country in his van hand delivering the bombs. Except that damn if you don't.

SMH

Quote:
You can’t drive across the country in that amount of time.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
The right hates Soros because he’s Jewish.
Is that the same reason the Left hates Jared Kushner?

Old 10-27-2018, 10:40 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,769,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
No.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:45 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,751,235 times
Quote:
His van is one the things that shout that something is wrong with this story. Also how did this guy deliver pipe bombs from California to Florida in 2-3 days? I agree that Trump is full of B.S but I feel this story isn’t the full story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
It amazes me that folks don't know the details to the biggest story in the news this year. You think he drove the bombs from Florida to New York and then to California this week before going back to Florida?

Then I thought, Nah, that dude doesn't actually think the bomber drove cross country in his van hand delivering the bombs. Except that damn if you don't.

SMH
No he doesn't. He's saying the story doesn't add up.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
No.
Then consider that people can disdain Soros for something other than his ethnicity. Or heck, maybe Soros himself hates Jews since he helped the Nazis in their roundup!

Old 10-27-2018, 10:57 AM

25,441 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
I don't know people on the left who hate Kushner. I don't hate anybody personally. But Kushner is an unsavory character in my book, just like his father-in-law. Too greedy and willing to associate with anybody to make money.

Old 10-27-2018, 11:04 AM

1,885 posts, read 3,402,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
It is my understanding that CNN wasn't sent a bomb, that is, they were not the intended recipient, just the location where the bomb sender thought they could reach the intended recipient - Brennan. I don't watch CNN except for Election night so I didn't know Brennan is one of their guests/analysts/panelists/whatever but apparently the bomb maker knew. The bomb was sent to Brennan in care of CNN.

Don't you find it odd that, of what 10 bombs (not sure of the actual number), none exploded yet just about every terrorist, domestic or non-domestic, with a third grade education can supposedly make one that works?

Don't you also find it odd that no midterm election candidate was sent one based on the timing of them? Debbie Wasserman Schultz only got one because her office was the return address on one that wasn't delivered. I mean, except for Floridians in her district, who thinks of DWS as important these days enough to make her office the return address? My guess is that's the biggest clue in the lot. Not surprised that the FBI were checking out Floridians first.
No, not at all. I think you’re giving this guy far too much credit here.

The path is clear and straight - Trump attacks these individuals incessantly using his megaphone, so the guy followed suit. He’s clearly a wack job, and Trumps consistent inflammatory verbiage sent him over the edge.

Why explore these unnecessary rabbit holes and access roads when the obvious path sits directly in front of your car? Trump portrays them as enemies so Soyac attempted to exterminate them on his behalf, plain and simple.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies