Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2018, 12:42 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The MAGAbomber deniers go to the zoo and believe the zebras are just horses with painted on stripes. Everything is a conspiracy to them...

Deniers?

You are the one unwilling to simply state what you believe. I've asked it several times and you tap dance all around it. That is, you guys make the point that Trump and his supporters are just like nutcase in Florida. So in stead you attempt to make that point in post after post, including making up disingenuous MAGAbomber pejorative to imply just that, so that you can hid behind it just like CNN does.

But no matter. The issue is dead in the minds of the American people. They have moved on. All that's left are the Trump haters. So please carry on with your hatred of 10s of millions.

We all know that Trump & his 10s of millions of supporters are not the ones bombing people. Nor are they the ones casting hatred upon 1/2 the country, as being done by the haters in this topic. It speaks for itself.

Old 10-30-2018, 12:45 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
The MAGAbomber deniers go to the zoo and believe the zebras are just horses with painted on stripes. Everything is a conspiracy to them...
That was memorable theater.
Already forgotten and moved on to the next crisis.

Old 10-30-2018, 01:55 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That was memorable theater.
Already forgotten and moved on to the next crisis.

I see you and WaldoKitty got the same memo about 'moving on'. We wouldn't want people to keep calling attention to the sick workings of a super-Trump fan and his handy work, would we.

Old 10-30-2018, 02:25 PM

1,641 posts, read 1,645,239 times
Baloney bombs ! baloney bomber ! Just a creation of the anti Trump agenda from the Clinton-Obama-Soros mafia and some other mafias of the Latin American dictatorships entangled. They do not want America great again. All they want is the establishment of the Marxist communist system in USA.

Old 10-30-2018, 02:48 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
Baloney bombs ! baloney bomber ! Just a creation of the anti Trump agenda from the Clinton-Obama-Soros mafia and some other mafias of the Latin American dictatorships entangled. They do not want America great again. All they want is the establishment of the Marxist communist system in USA.
The bombs were made of baloney? There is no agenda that you speak of, just right wing talking points to keep their base triggered. Nobody wants a Marxist communist system. You might want to stay in your house because Soros the boogeyman is coming for you.

Last edited by Timmyy; 10-30-2018 at 03:00 PM..

Old 10-30-2018, 02:58 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
I see you and WaldoKitty got the same memo about 'moving on'. We wouldn't want people to keep calling attention to the sick workings of a super-Trump fan and his handy work, would we.
Exactly.

Old 10-30-2018, 03:15 PM

Quote:

Ahh. Here's a top tip Wayland Woman.

Hillary called me a Deplorable. Guess what, it didn't work for her either, and she's better at the insult than you.

Of course you wish to say that I'm the same as the nut case that sent those fake bombs since I support Trump. Here's another tip. I love America as do most Trump supporters. Violence is a tool of the leftists. We'd rather leave it up to the voters.

Old 10-30-2018, 03:22 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Ahh. Here's a top tip Wayland Woman.

Hillary called me a Deplorable. Guess what, it didn't work for her either, and she's better at the insult than you.

Of course you wish to say that I'm the same as the nut case that sent those fake bombs since I support Trump. Here's another tip. I love America as do most Trump supporters. Violence is a tool of the leftists. We'd rather leave it up to the voters.
You shouldn't take things like so personally, or to heart. Hillary don't you from the man in the moon, so why keep holding on to something like that, you have to learn to let go. And you need thick skin in todays political climate.

Old 10-30-2018, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
You shouldn't take things like so personally, or to heart. Hillary don't you from the man in the moon, so why keep holding on to something like that, you have to learn to let go. And you need thick skin in todays political climate.

It's all good. I stated fact. It's you guys who want to make it about Waldokitty and 10s of millions other Trump supporters.

And yet again you failed. CNN tells you to jump, and you guys say "how high".

You only demonstrate derangement over an issue that has dropped everyone else's radar. The bombs weren't real, nobody got hurt, the MSM is off on the next manufactured crisis, and the Trump deranged, well most of them, have now fallen for that one hook like and sinker.

Last edited by WaldoKitty; 10-30-2018 at 03:53 PM..

Old 10-30-2018, 03:41 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Ahh. Here's another tip. I love America as do most Trump supporters. Violence is a tool of the leftists. We'd rather leave it up to the voters.

Here's a tip for you: Democrats love America just as much an other Americans, Trump supporters included. Tip number two: Violence is neither a tool of the left or the right. It's a tool of a twisted mind like the MAGAbomber obviously has or like the person who shot up the congressional baseball game a few months ago has.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies