Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2018, 06:58 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,877,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Or maybe because it was so obvious that the fact weren't adding up!
Eh kinda. What I am seeing is JFK levels of hysteria related to the investigation into his death that was fought but never really proven. IMHO, conspiracy theories have become to a dangerous point thanks to the internet echo chamber. I mean when the feds caught the guy they even needed to say it was real bombs due to the innuendo that the bombs were faked. I mean it is disgusting that people are going to the lengths that say an InfoWars viewer does with calling parents who lost their children in mass school shootings fakers. I hope none of them lose a child, let alone told that their child was imaginary.

As for the bombs, you have to treat even "fakes" real because the first one you don't, it is in fact the next Boston Marathon crockpot that we had in a blind spot. I have heard that the bombings were fake because they got through the USPS screening or the un-canceled stamps, and all I can say to that is one of two things. First as others noted, not all stamps do get marked especially with packages. Second, maybe just maybe we need more screening tools in the post office. I mean there was no BOLO warnings threatening mail bombs so perhaps the packages need more scrutiny in the screening process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
They're digging up some very interesting coincidences in this guys background. I hope he doesn't suddenly die before the trial.
Eh, only if you want to see it that way. The guy whether he was Republican or Democrat was a Trump supporter and actually went after Trump enemies and inadvertently the press. While it seems convenient, let's remember there are always stories of people coming out from the woodwork and defaming a high profile suspect every time a huge cause céléb like this happens and sometimes there are fake issues that pop up.

Old 10-31-2018, 07:02 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,877,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
And here's other interesting quote from /WaldoKitty: "You guys ought to take lesson..."

Where did you say you are from, WK?

Just askin'.
Seemingly Carolina since she (pretty sure I have seen Sal do get pissed off at someone who called her a he) has made mentions to Charlotte, has a high post counts in the Charlotte and North Carolina forums.

Old 10-31-2018, 07:27 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djt2020 View Post
Just thinking about it logically. The Democrats had been confident in "The Resistance" and "Blue Wave" for November. Then we get to late October and recent polls aren't looking good for them. Out of nowhere, 2 "White Male Right-Wing Middle-Aged Terrorists" in the span of a week. One of them apparently had no intention of doing damage and had an old van decked out with cheesy right-wing bumper stickers.

It's almost as suspicious as the 2 times in the past year when Trump said he was going to pull all troops out of Syria and then, out of nowhere, "chemical gas attacks" the next day.

Now tell me I'm "un-American" for pointing out statistical anomalies.
We know how poorly the Democrats are doing if we will observe the sloppiness of the radical leftist in their attempts to thwart the election of conservatives in the midterms. It is obvious to anyone with a brain that this van with Trump stickers is fake. It exists, but is a contrived set up.
It just confirms the frantic desperation that the radical Democrats are feeling.

Old 10-31-2018, 08:21 AM

25,436 posts, read 9,791,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
We know how poorly the Democrats are doing if we will observe the sloppiness of the radical leftist in their attempts to thwart the election of conservatives in the midterms. It is obvious to anyone with a brain that this van with Trump stickers is fake. It exists, but is a contrived set up.
It just confirms the frantic desperation that the radical Democrats are feeling.
And yet another tone deaf conspiracy theorist. You really should listen to somebody other than Rush, lol. There's life (and truth) outside of Fox News!

Old 10-31-2018, 08:58 AM

2,258 posts, read 1,135,927 times
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ct/1793829002/

Wow this guy was a real loser. The perfect loser to setup for mail bombs, inject search engine searches into his computer, put stickers all over his van, send him to trump rallies and get pics, post all over social media in his name, and then pay him to take the fall. And this is apparently skillfully done by the DNC, who couldnt even get their own act together with anything else. What will they think of next?

(Just had to rile up the tRumpettes )

Old 10-31-2018, 09:01 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,511,169 times
How much do you have to pay a man to go to jail for the rest of his life? Asking for a friend

Old 10-31-2018, 09:06 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,087,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post

Wow this guy was a real loser. The perfect loser to setup for mail bombs, inject search engine searches into his computer, put stickers all over his van, send him to trump rallies and get pics, post all over social media in his name, and then pay him to take the fall. And this is apparently skillfully done by the DNC, who couldnt even get their own act together with anything else. What will they think of next?

It doesn't take much.

Old 10-31-2018, 09:07 AM

2,258 posts, read 1,135,927 times

Quote:
He seemed to be telling very fantastic stories that didn’t seem possible to be true,” McDonald said. “But he told them in a way that was very matter of fact, and you felt like this guy really believes what he’s saying, even though it’s impossible that what he’s saying in accurate.”

McDonald described Sayoc as a man who wanted to portray himself as an integral part of highly-successful sports and business ventures. And he seemed comfortable doing it. The lies rolled off his tongue.
No wonder he liked tRump so much. Probably thought this would make him successful.

Old 10-31-2018, 09:13 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,307,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post

That was a good article. Thanks for posting it. I think the quote at the end of his aunt explains a lot, “He [the MAGAbomber] was looking for a father figure. He found it in Trump.”

Old 10-31-2018, 10:11 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,082,562 times
More "tolerant" lefties assaulting people (this time a republican candidate in Minnesovia)

https://kstp.com/news/benton-county-...ician/5128483/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.