Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 06:12 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,041,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yes. I just saw the angry mob screaming for POTUS to lock up his political opponent.

Way to unify Trump!
Indeed.

We will find out this evening how Trump truly feels about what happened today with all the bombs. He has the opportunity to tell the crowd that's yelling "lock her up" to stop...or he can egg them on and call her names again.

Let's see how Donald handles it.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:13 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,198,733 times
The Belligerent Fest are doing what Trump has promoted:

Quote:
This describe EXACTLY what American is Dealing with in the Right Wing Types within America
Within such types it can be found such things as: "Bigotry","Bias", "Prejudice of many sorts", "Racism", "Gender Bias","Exaggerated levels of Vanity", "Delusion of Grandeur", "Belligerence", "Gluttony", "Slothfulness", "Haughtiness", "Contemptuousness" , "Jealously", "Envy", "Rage", and a high propensity for violence.

Quote:
The people who care about the Democracy of this Nations Design and the God essence value that are part of the Good this nation has based its principles of what is fundamental to Democracy... which is "EQUALITY"...
Equality is something that the it has conclusively been proven and demonstrated not to be within the Right Wing Agenda.

Those two points and principle factors, are nowhere to be found in the Right Wing Ideology, who wants to discriminate based on skin, ethnicity, gender, and lifestyles choice, cultural heritage, voter repression of those who do not look like them, and the slothfulness of the Right Wing Evangelicals who speak of God and God Principles but will not honor and stand by or respect those principles, they want to condemn others based on with a claim of moral decay, when the very same things of moral decadence they condone among themselves.

Now, maybe people can see what and how an Anti-Christ Functions to lead the ignorant and uneducated and those who claimed to be of God principled values, who quickly have been exposed as not upholding those values under their claim of Evangelical Banner,and choosing silence as a means of public endorsement and bonding themselves to the Anti Christ Type which is being daily displayed in the "attack something mentality that has raged for the past 2+ yrs in Trump. It exposes those who claim to be patriotic, but seek by vile and malice every means to attack, assault and pursue to dismantle the Government, and worship a Belligerent Fool, as they proclaim him their God... and he being one who worships "money above everything else"....

Evil is Real... and the sooner people realize it... there will be no pandering to this madness, and it is clear that the agenda of this Right Winger display... Tells not only America, but the World... of the ways an Anti Christ Type seeks daily means to wreak and spread havoc, by vile, malice and violence... every day of their waking life. This tells Americas and the world the vile that has persisted in the Republican Congress that has damaged America every time they have been in the seats of power.

Now... maybe people who are aware... can open their eyes and see what is present!!!! Those who choose to be and remain Ignorant... will conjure up denials and pursue the avenue to deflect.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 10-24-2018 at 06:58 PM..

Old 10-24-2018, 06:15 PM

7,972 posts, read 10,543,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Somebody tried to kill a former president. This is a really, really big deal.

Praying that the FBI and Homeland investigators can work fast and catch this terrorist.
Terrorist? There is none. This has "something fishy" written all over it.

I firmly believe this is a calculated fake ploy by the Democrats to take attention OFF of the massive migrant CARAVAN of Hondurans (enroute and flying THEIR Nation's flag by the way) and heading to our border to DEMAND entry.

If you notice there is very little front page photo coverage of the massive caravan of "migrants" on the liberal news online websites like MSNBC and CNN, even though this is a huge happening.

I think the caravan thing is unexpected and happening at the WRONG time for the liberal left. The issue is causing problems for them here prior to the mid-terms. They want to distract away from it, and drum up sympathy for themselves, and this is what they came up with.

Let the "conspiracy theory" accusations fly. That's my belief, and I'm sticking to it.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:19 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,396,809 times

Old 10-24-2018, 06:19 PM

20,099 posts, read 16,023,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
All this talk of the violence and the out of control left from the right, now there's this. The silence from the right is deafening.
What silence?!?!?!

White House and Donald Trump Jr. condemn explosive devices sent to Obamas, Clintons

Terrorism,' 'despicable': GOP leaders condemn suspected mail bombs sent to Obama, Clinton and CNN headquarters

Trump, Pence and other political leaders condemn bombs sent to Hillary Clinton, Obama, CNN

Ryan, Scalise among those who quickly responded to threats | Rollcall

Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul condemn attempted attack on Clintons, Obamas

There are likewise articles about every Republican out there. Just because you refuse to listen doesn’t mean it isn’t being said.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:20 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,562,513 times
Look,

I am one of those right wing "extremists" lefties label me on CD

i pray to all that's holy that nothing..NOTHING! happens to Hillary, Barak, Maxine, Pelosi, or CNN.

EVERY TIME THEY OPEN THEIR STUPID MOUTHS, THEY KEEP SINKING The DNC SHIP

Conservatives are thrilled every time they speak. They are our best hope for keeping the house

Old 10-24-2018, 06:22 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,390,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
Terrorist? There is none. This has "something fishy" written all over it.

I firmly believe this is a calculated fake ploy by the Democrats to take attention OFF of the massive migrant CARAVAN of Hondurans (enroute and flying THEIR Nation's flag by the way) and heading to our border to DEMAND entry.

If you notice there is very little front page photo coverage of the massive caravan of "migrants" on the liberal news online websites like MSNBC and CNN, even though this is a huge happening.

I think the caravan thing is unexpected and happening at the WRONG time for the liberal left. The issue is causing problems for them here prior to the mid-terms. They want to distract away from it, and drum up sympathy for themselves, and this is what they came up with.

Let the "conspiracy theory" accusations fly. That's my belief, and I'm sticking to it.
Funny, the other of your conspiracy partners have been telling us that the caravan is a left-wing conspiracy designed to make Trump look bad by splitting up families right around mid-terms!

Oh dear. Which nutty-ass conspiracy are we to believe now?? Are leftists encouraging or deflecting the caravan for midterms?

Or are they encouraging the caravan so they can later deflect from it with package bombs??..

The beautiful thing about unfounded beliefs in far-fetched conspiracy is that there is no end to the degree to which you can stretch it to fit your state of psychosis.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:24 PM

6,612 posts, read 3,635,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Right wingers.

Let's see how our Dear Leader calms the people at his rally tonight.

Already the crowd is bellowing LOCK HER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right...what is he going to say? "There, there people...we need to calm down and not express hatred. We've got to show love for our fellow man...." Just as he read what was written for him to express regret and concern over, he once again "feigned decency". What a joke. His doing this is as if he is a ventriloquist's dummy, with another manipulating his words and making his mouth move. Because you know he is entirely different when his mouth is otherwise moving, always spouting hatred, negativity and falsehoods.

Old 10-24-2018, 06:24 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,378,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
Trump supporters really are deplorable! Why do people act that way?
Because they've been told to.

They're very compliant followers.

--------------------------------------

Right-wing authoritarians are people who have a high degree of willingness to submit to authorities they perceive as established and legitimate, who adhere to societal conventions and norms, and who are hostile and punitive in their attitudes towards people who don't adhere to them. They value uniformity and are in favour of using group authority, including coercion, to achieve it.
Right-wing authoritarians want society and social interactions structured in ways that increase uniformity and minimize diversity. In order to achieve that, they tend to be in favour of social control, coercion, and the use of group authority to place constraints on the behaviours of people such as political dissidents and ethnic minorities. These constraints might include restrictions on immigration, limits on free speech and association and laws regulating moral behaviour. It is the willingness to support or take action that leads to increased social uniformity that makes right-wing authoritarianism more than just a personal distaste for difference. Right-wing authoritarianism is characterized by obedience to authority, moral absolutism, racial and ethnic prejudice, and intolerance and punitiveness towards dissidents and deviants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-...thoritarianism

Old 10-24-2018, 06:25 PM

15,704 posts, read 9,416,177 times
I can't speak about the bomb making, but 1.) The one to CNN was not sent through the mail. 2.) If you really want to make sure something doesn't get sent back to you, yu put too many stamps on it. But, again, it didn't go through the mail (which, of course, doesn't explain why there are stamps on it anyway) and 9.) You don't have to know how to spell to make bombs especially bombs that don't detonate.

I know you're getting at that this was a "false flag" but everything in that meme which you found online could be used to illustrate why this was not a "false flag" as much as why it was. No one is claiming the would-be bomber was a genius.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies