Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is it time to give serious consideration to phasing out the A-10 Warthog?
Yes 9 19.57%
No 37 80.43%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2018, 09:22 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,118,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I support whichever aircraft that will offer the best air support to our troops while they are busy destroying the lives and property of the people who have never attacked us.
Careful Frank, you're gonna trigger all the Top Gun NPCs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2018, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
Heck, if you don’t want to pay taxes, don’t pay taxes.
Do you consent to having your income confiscated? If so, why?

Old 10-26-2018, 09:30 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Stop trying to hijack the thread. Go start your own thread with this line of discussion.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:15 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,259,110 times
Quote:
Yep, I consent. I pay my taxes every year. I gave three years of my life serving this country. I feel it pays for the privalege of living in the greatest country in the world. If I didn’t feel that way, I would leave.
Why do you stay?

Old 10-26-2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Stop trying to hijack the thread. Go start your own thread with this line of discussion.
Just one more post, then I will.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
Yep, I consent. I pay my taxes every year.
You willingly allow the government to steal your income? That's called Stockholm Syndrome; it's consenting to your own slavery. All taxation is theft.

Quote:
I gave three years of my life serving this country.
Well I have actually done something that matters; I started a business and I have created jobs and wealth. The military creates nothing; all it does it suck up money from producers. It creates no wealth.

Quote:
I feel it pays for the privalege of living in the greatest country in the world. If I didn’t feel that way, I would leave. Why do you stay?
Why do I stay? Because I was born here. I shouldn't have to leave simply because the government is made up of liars, crooks, and thieves.

You know, for a so-called "conservative" you sure use a lot of leftist talking points.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:53 PM

78,408 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
You willingly allow the government to steal your income? That's called Stockholm Syndrome; it's consenting to your own slavery. All taxation is theft.

Well I have actually done something that matters; I started a business and I have created jobs and wealth. The military creates nothing; all it does it suck up money from producers. It creates no wealth.

Why do I stay? Because I was born here. I shouldn't have to leave simply because the government is made up of liars, crooks, and thieves.

You know, for a so-called "conservative" you sure use a lot of leftist talking points.
Dude, we're having a conversation about aircraft. Try to at least be a little bit respectful.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Dude, we're having a conversation about aircraft. Try to at least be a little bit respectful.
Aircraft that are bought using my stolen income. I couldn't care less about some triggered NPC.

Old 10-26-2018, 06:09 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,259,110 times
Quote:

You are all talk.

Old 10-27-2018, 05:39 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,175 posts, read 13,455,286 times
The RAF's primary ground attack aircraft is the Tornado GR4 which I will be sad to see go when it finally retires.

Tornado GR4 | Royal Air Force

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies