Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2018, 08:24 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,502,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Of course they do. Trump actually said that the shooter should be executed if convicted. But that won’t stop hollywood liberals. It’s no matter though. Crap like this drives reasonable people away from hollywood and towards Trump. I look forward to November.
I tend to agree.

Personally, I think much of what's happening today is fabricated nonsense. The migrant caravan stunt, the Ford allegations, the highly questionable mail bomber guy, and now this -- the anti-semite narrative.

Are people really that stupid to believe all of this crap?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2018, 08:31 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,585,284 times
No

And I cannot stand Trump

Old 10-29-2018, 08:31 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,253,087 times
What? Trump is being blamed for his incendiary, hateful and dishonest rhetoric and his incitement to violence at rallies?

Trump in his usual jackass vicious manner is loudly blaming the victims.

Trump is dangerous, and the nasty snakes he has invited out from under rocks are going to continue to harass and kill people.

Old 10-29-2018, 08:33 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,427,415 times
So who does "Hollywood" blame for the shooting of Steve Scalise, and the and the murder of whites last year by three black racist gunmen?

Old 10-29-2018, 08:44 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,552,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Obama was the most divisive president in our history. Pure evil and a self centered egomaniac.
Wrong.

Old 10-29-2018, 08:47 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,228,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Tell us, WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IN ORDER FOR THE LEFT NOT TO COMMIT VIOLENCE?????

(see how that works?)

It's simple - Don't incite violence yourself. First of all, Antifa has no connection to the Left. Second, they are formed in response to right-wing violence. The right-wing is the instigator.

So the question still begs: WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IN ORDER FOR THE RIGHT NOT TO COMMIT VIOLENCE?

Old 10-29-2018, 08:52 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,565,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
So who does "Hollywood" blame for the shooting of Steve Scalise, and the and the murder of whites last year by three black racist gunmen?
The Media, and Hollywood don't talk about those. So they don't even really address it. It doesn't fit their far left agenda, and narrative. Only stories that support that get 24/7, long term coverage.

Old 10-29-2018, 10:22 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,745,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
I tend to agree.

Personally, I think much of what's happening today is fabricated nonsense. The migrant caravan stunt, the Ford allegations, the highly questionable mail bomber guy, and now this -- the anti-semite narrative.

Are people really that stupid to believe all of this crap?

No & that's what has them in such hysterics. They're used to being able to fool the people. Now with the internet, people have educated themselves and are not as easily fooled. When the fake pipe bombs happened I asked several older R's at work what they thought? Every single one said "Smells fishy. Could be another one of these false flags the D's are doing.". 2 years ago these people believed whatever Fox News told them. Today, they're thinking for themselves and doing it in real time. As the saying goes, "Once you've seen the strings on the marionettes, you can never watch the puppet show in the same way".

Old 10-29-2018, 10:58 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,253,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
No & that's what has them in such hysterics. They're used to being able to fool the people. Now with the internet, people have educated themselves and are not as easily fooled. When the fake pipe bombs happened I asked several older R's at work what they thought? Every single one said "Smells fishy. Could be another one of these false flags the D's are doing.". 2 years ago these people believed whatever Fox News told them. Today, they're thinking for themselves and doing it in real time. As the saying goes, "Once you've seen the strings on the marionettes, you can never watch the puppet show in the same way".
The older Rs are thinking up conspiracies for themselves? Sounds more like they are simply getting senile.

There were no false flags.

Old 10-29-2018, 11:03 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,595,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post

Is Trump to blame for the synagogue shooting?

A few celebrities does not make "Hollywood" as Breitbart and you put it. No, most of "Hollywood" are not blaming Crooked Trump for the tragedy in Pittsburgh and I don't believe so either. Crooked Trump and right wing talking heads are the blame for that mental idiot that sent those weak bombs in the mail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies