Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2018, 05:32 AM

5,790 posts, read 3,598,050 times

Advertisements

I don't particularly care for Hillary, either, but this maniacal hatred is simply so out of proportion that it's toxic to democracy. Disliking someone to the point where you'd cheer their death (head on a pike) simply for their policy decisions or crookedness. Back in the 20th Century, I didn't like my then state's governor - crooked as a barrell of snakes. But I wouldn't wish death upon him. BTW, she did not call "deplorable" the ordinary work-a-day machinist or accountant in Kansas City or Tampa. That is aimed at the alt-right, 'racially aware', etc. types.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2018, 05:48 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,511,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Why does the left care so much about the right caring about Hillary Clinton?

The answer to your question and mine, is because she won't go away. She's even hinting at running again in 2020.
Even beyond that, why does anyone of any political stripe care if another person (unless they are related to that person) of their own political stripe or a different political stripe cares or doesn't care about Hillary ?

Old 10-31-2018, 05:49 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,835,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
You’d think, judging from the conniptions that so many on the right are having, that Hillary is the current president of these unUnited States. I guess when fear and rage take over, logic is the first casualty. Even when the right wins they still act like a bunch of sore losers.

It all boils down to one thing, bigguns. It is simply a diversionary tactic to take some of the attention away from the fact the man they elected has turned out to be a flop. That is it in a nutshell.

As much as they come on here and try to impress us with all the "great things" Donald Trump has accomplished, what has he actually done ? I am not talking about the economy (that he inherited from Obama), nor am I talking about unemployment low numbers (also, thank you Barack Obama), I am talking about what HE, and HE ALONE, has done that we can chalk up as something great .

He has tweeted, he has golfed, he has entertained rappers (who are now turning on him ) he has gone to rallies to boost his fragile ego, and he has held a few "press conferences" where he also attacks people. That is pretty much it. Hell, I could have done a better job...…...ANYONE could have done a better job.

So, by focusing on a non issue like Hillary, they do not have to look in the mirror and admit to themselves that they elected a loser...….a YUGE loser.

Old 10-31-2018, 05:50 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Why do you care that they care? You do know you are just adding ANOTHER Clinton post to the board, don't you?
Yes, why do Leftists care so much that people comment on what Hillary says almost daily in the Media. Then, recently she said she wanted to run for President again. She is the leading, political opposition, and a Media hound. Why does it bother the Left so much? Are they that embarrassed by their political leader?

Old 10-31-2018, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yes, why do Leftists care so much that people comment on what Hillary says almost daily in the Media. Then, recently she said she wanted to run for President again. She is the leading, political opposition, and a Media hound. Why does it bother the Left so much? Are they that embarrassed by their political leader?

But it is your team who constantly monitor and report every time Hillary sneezes. Let it go ! She is going to still go out in public, she is still going to represent the Democratic party, and she is still popular with a lot of people. However, we , on the left, do not need you all posting endless thread after thread about every event she attends. We are done with her, and would let her peacefully go off into retirement, but it is the stuff you guys post that keeps her relevant.

Personally, if I never heard another thing about her, I would be thrilled.

Old 10-31-2018, 06:09 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,926 times
The Clinton haters out there hate an intellectual like Hillary and feel that she looks down on them. Some of them are quite evil. I just thank God that she is a former first lady that have protection. Crooked Trump's constant bashing of her could cause his evil gun slinging deplorables out there to harm her.

Old 10-31-2018, 06:13 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,364,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
But it is your team who constantly monitor and report every time Hillary sneezes. Let it go ! She is going to still go out in public, she is still going to represent the Democratic party, and she is still popular with a lot of people. However, we , on the left, do not need you all posting endless thread after thread about every event she attends. We are done with her, and would let her peacefully go off into retirement, but it is the stuff you guys post that keeps her relevant.

Personally, if I never heard another thing about her, I would be thrilled.
You and others are not done with her and you know it. All of you are keeping your fingers crossed that Hillary is not the 2020 nominee. You know what that would mean don't you? most of leftist posters will be in the forum touting Hillary or making the lame excuse the lesser of 2 evils, right? Give us break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
The Clinton haters out there hate an intellectual like Hillary and feel that she looks down on them. Some of them are quite evil. I just thank God that she is a former first lady that have protection. Crooked Trump's constant bashing of her could cause his evil gun slinging deplorables out there to harm her.

I think that same hatred carries over to Obama for the same reasons. Hillary and Obama are intelligent, well spoken, have class and dignity, and know what they are talking about. That is an affront to the not so bright, inarticulate, classless, inexperienced buffoon they look up to.

Plus, Hillary uses "big words" that are over their heads, most times.

5,790 posts, read 3,598,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post

99.999% of conservatives may not go out and shoot her. But as we've seen this past week, all it takes is ONE.

Old 10-31-2018, 06:15 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Hillary recently stated she wants to run for President again. She is currently the leading Democrat of her party. Therefore she is still political relevant, and deserves rebuttal to all the stupid things she says daily about Trump, and the Republicans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies