Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2018, 11:49 AM

5,705 posts, read 3,669,318 times

Advertisements

You’d think, judging from the conniptions that so many on the right are having, that Hillary is the current president of these unUnited States. I guess when fear and rage take over, logic is the first casualty. Even when the right wins they still act like a bunch of sore losers.

Last edited by biggunsmallbrains; 10-30-2018 at 12:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2018, 11:57 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,070,207 times
The Dotard keeps going on and on and on about Hillary and "Lock Her Up" as part of his gatherings designed to agitate his followers. Dumb as many of them are, they follow his word and rant about Hillary just as he incites. It has no basis in reality.

Hillary is gone. Not a particularly nice person, nor particularly ethical---but not even remotely in the league of the Donald.

It is easy pickings and doesn't take much knowledge to know who she is, what she did, and why one might "pick on her" for past activities. This incites the right wing crowd without having to do a speck of work, and so they bleat about her.

It's easy, and the Donald knows he can agitate his followers by bringing up her name. That's the biggest reason why her name keeps coming back up among the right.

Old 10-30-2018, 11:59 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
this is a Politics and Other Controversies board. Not a Donald Trump board

Hillary is out there giving speeches and on any show that is willing to interview her and you are surprised and angry people are responding to her comments?

too frigging bad. You're free to just ignore the thread

Old 10-30-2018, 11:59 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times
Why does the left care so much about the right caring about Hillary Clinton?

The answer to your question and mine, is because she won't go away. She's even hinting at running again in 2020.

Old 10-30-2018, 12:01 PM

17,306 posts, read 12,228,591 times
The most common thing I see is they saw Trump as the "lesser of two evils". So the more 'evil' Trump displays the more they need to self reinforce that decision. Unable to come to terms with the fact that now she is irrelevant they need to acknowledge they voted for an 'evil'. Thus they need to brush off any attacks on Trump and focus on Hillary.

Old 10-30-2018, 12:02 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,977,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
You’d think, judging from the conniptions that so many on the right are having, that Hillary is the current president of these unUnited States. I guess when fear and rage take over logic is the first casualty. Even when the right wins they still act like a bunch of sore losers.
Why do you care that they care? You do know you are just adding ANOTHER Clinton post to the board, don't you?

Old 10-30-2018, 12:05 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,531,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Why does the left care so much about the right caring about Hillary Clinton?
they find it embarrassing to feel obligated to continually defend her buffoonery.

Old 10-30-2018, 12:06 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
You’d think, judging from the conniptions that so many on the right are having, that Hillary is the current president of these unUnited States. I guess when fear and rage take over logic is the first casualty. Even when the right wins they still act like a bunch of sore losers.
Her strategy for driving her political opposition insane is very similar to Donald Trump's. By constantly inserting herself into conversations that have nothing to do with her, saying controversial things and simply never shutting up, whether it's intentional or not, she triggers the Right.

For my part, I hope the Left is really and truly done with considering her as a serious Presidential candidate. Having equal contempt for both parties, but hoping to see them improve for the good of our nation, Hillary is simply a bad choice. She has no charisma and tons of bad baggage. So for me, my annoyance with Hillary is that she seems to be setting herself up for another run at the Presidency. I believe the Democrats can do far better.

Old 10-30-2018, 12:07 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
they find it embarrassing to feel obligated to continually defend her buffoonery.
agree. If they didn't care about Hillary Clinton, they would either ignore the thread or join in the fun in making fun of her and her dumb excuse making and inane statements. Instead they come in like White Knights trying to "defend her honor" and ban any talk of her.

Old 10-30-2018, 12:09 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
For deflection, for a foil, another bone to throw the party of grievances.

Also I think they have HDS. Except for Trump that would be HDS and STDs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies