Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2018, 12:26 PM

15,705 posts, read 9,423,289 times

Advertisements

The thing about CNN and Don Lemon is that no one has to watch it. When he says outlandish things, you don't have to rush to C-D or Facebook and post your outrage. They have a saying about bad publicity. I don't care what you say about me, just spell my name right. All these "outrage" posts probably help the person and cable news outlet you are outraged about get more viewers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2018, 12:27 PM

38,968 posts, read 27,353,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I agree. I am raising my young children that everyone is equal. Unfortunately, it seems, some people seem to think my 6 year old son should pay a price for actions of others he had no control over.
I will say though.. this young generation seems to be very multi cultural with no real preconceived notions. My sons best friends are white, black, Spanish, Japanese, Indian... Christian, Jewish... (he is Jewish)… they get along because of common interests like sports, not because of the way they look.
I hope this new younger generation will not be tainted by the adults who want to ruin the world.
I agree.

I'd say that even if your son is not multi cultural, who cares? parents have every single right to raise the child however they want to.

I have a best friend ( white, southern, veteran) who is not in very good health. His son is my Godson. If something happened to my best friend, he wanted me to raise his son. His son will be a legal responsible gun owner if he wants to, and his son will choose his own friends ( I won't force anything on him). If he wanted to be a Christian, great, if not, great too. I certainly would want him to have friends from different backgrounds (This will help him to compete in the real world.) Plus, I don't want this kid to lead a sheltered life. The only preference I have is for this kid to go to a private school.

I totally agree with your last sentence.

Old 10-31-2018, 12:29 PM

34,125 posts, read 18,377,359 times
We now have openly, radical far leftists in the mainstream media, and they don't even have to try to hide it, as it is now the norm.

Old 10-31-2018, 12:31 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,361,426 times
Quit, in one breath and do it, in the next breath.....
Insane Asylums use to be filled with guys like him.

Old 10-31-2018, 12:49 PM

25,406 posts, read 9,689,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Can you deny that the incidents of late are anything but white men? He's not demonizing white men. He's stating the truth. Most mass shootings are white males. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Old 10-31-2018, 12:49 PM

4,861 posts, read 9,260,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
The thing about CNN and Don Lemon is that no one has to watch it. When he says outlandish things, you don't have to rush to C-D or Facebook and post your outrage. They have a saying about bad publicity. I don't care what you say about me, just spell my name right. All these "outrage" posts probably help the person and cable news outlet you are outraged about get more viewers.
The more viewers they get the more it will turn rational people away from the Left if they allow this kind of unbalanced, uncensored hatred to be spewed as part of their daily programming.

Sheesh. He's alienating not only white men but also people who are married to or dating white men, people who gave birth to white men, white women in general because this also implicates them when their only "crime" was being born white, and black and brown people who realize that racial hatred in reverse is just as despicable.

If this guy represented my party or ideology I would not be happy with him, to say the least.

Old 10-31-2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odium14 View Post
Its a war. Its BEEN a war for 60 years....its a war I have no intention of losing. WHY anyone watches trash like CNN is beyond me. I can go read FB if I want to watch people whine about President Trump which is all CNN does.
Wow. What kinda war you fighting there, bud, that you have no intention of losing?

Old 10-31-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
It's a shame, we were so united under Obama.
It was nothing like this, I can tell you that much. All you have to be is even a tiny bit aware to see it.

Old 10-31-2018, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canudigit View Post
Wow, this guy is really letting his hatred get in the way of his agenda now, to the point where he's turning into a liability for the Left.

What percentage of the voting public do you think he just totally alienated with these silly comments?

He really is, as they say, the gift that keeps on giving if you're a Republican.
He's not demonizing white men. He's stating the truth. Can you disagree with what he is saying? Did not the last several major incidents in this country consist of white men either threatening to kill or actually killing people?

Old 10-31-2018, 12:53 PM

4,861 posts, read 9,260,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Can you deny that the incidents of late are anything but white men? He's not demonizing white men. He's stating the truth. Most mass shootings are white males. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
So most recent mass shootings are carried out by white men, which still has nothing at all to do with the skin color they were born with, they aren't even shooting people of other races. The true uniting factor between these men is that they are all mentally ill but that doesn't have a color so it gets swept under the rug. It's more fun to hate people with different coloring than yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies