Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2018, 03:28 PM

8,382 posts, read 4,369,703 times

Advertisements

To bad he will not be able to pack the one thing he needs with him. Sincerity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2018, 03:32 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
He was reportedly going today because it fit his campaign schedule better than later in the week.

Gee, he put his own personal interests ahead of anything else.

I'm SHOCKED!
Oh blah blah. If he goes, the left throws a fit. If he didn't go, the left would throw a fit. That's all the left has done for 2 years - throw a fit at the mere mention of President Donald J. Trump.

Get over it.

I have not seen the clip from CNN, but if what was said was true, ya think that if CNN can be respectful, maybe you could stop outraging against Trump for even a second?

JHC, I hated Obama, was very critical of him, but even I didn't lose my ish every single time he said or did something.

Go outside, take a walk, play with your dogs if you have any, go work on your hobby for a few hours - this non stop outrage over every last thing that Trump does or says is unhealthy.

Old 10-30-2018, 03:42 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
To bad he will not be able to pack the one thing he needs with him. Sincerity.
The people he is visiting know he's sincere, that's all that matters.

Old 10-30-2018, 06:11 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
The people he is visiting know he's sincere, that's all that matters.

Here, I think you need to know a little more, TheMoreYouKnow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3GJ4u9Hpj8

That ain't exactly them rolling out the red carpet for Trump !

Old 10-30-2018, 06:15 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,946,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Here, I think you need to know a little more, TheMoreYouKnow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3GJ4u9Hpj8

That ain't exactly them rolling out the red carpet for Trump !

Nothing says spontaneity like professionally printed signs... Democrats are ghouls that can't give it a rest for 1 damn day!

Old 10-31-2018, 05:05 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
You sound like you're on drugs.

Because someone disagrees with you and your leader ? You KNOW Trump will mess up this visit, he always finds a way to do that. He will start off on script and sort of sound concerned about the people in Pgh, but then, as always, he will ramp it up and start talking about him, and attacking others.

It is a pattern we have seen over and over and over. Only someone on drugs would miss that happening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies