Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2018, 06:37 PM

1,074 posts, read 949,843 times

Advertisements

Moderator cut: There are loaded terms used for any black person who does not have the same thinking or belief of other black people who have a leftwing political ideology of believing in a egalitarian big government welfare state instead of the free enterprise system.

Any black person who goes against the far-left thinking is a "sellout, massa lover, Sunken place".

I wonder if Kanye West was bullied by Jay-Z, John Legend and all the others?

Does it seem that you have to have the same opinion of other black people and Democrats or else you are not a "real black person"?

Last edited by Oldhag1; 10-30-2018 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate choice of words, if you object to the editing of your post let me know and I will delete your post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2018, 06:42 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,773,129 times
We don’t.

Old 10-30-2018, 06:44 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,901,228 times
It's a loaded term, all right, but that's about the only word of truth in your post.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 10-30-2018 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: See DM

Old 10-30-2018, 06:45 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo3000 View Post
The word "coon" is a loaded term used for any black person who does not have the same thinking or belief of other black people who have a leftwing political ideology of believing in a egalitarian big government welfare state instead of the free enterprise system.

Any black person who goes against the far-left thinking is a "coon, sellout, massa lover, Sunken place".

Does it seem that you have to have the same opinion of other black people and Democrats or else you are not a "real black person"?
Fake news again.

Old 10-30-2018, 06:58 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
It's a loaded term, all right, but that's about the only word of truth in your post.

Quit trolling. NO Democrat uses this term.
Oh it's definitely a thing. All I had to do is go to a Candice Owens (Red Pill Black) YouTube video. ANY Candice Owens video would work. Head down to the comments section of the first one I came to and:

"No, black people think you are a Moderator cut: language and the Republicans don't care about black people."

How weird is it that I knew for a fact that I'd find somebody calling her a Moderator cut: language??? How did I know that I'd find it on the first video I came to???

Honestly, I hadn't looked through the comments section. I didn't know for a fact that it was there. And yet I knew.

How did I know? Simple. It's standard practice. Black people who don't vote Democrat must be insulted, shamed and belittled. They must be made an example of. If they could, I'm sure Democrats would force Candice to wear a big red "C" as a mark of shame for the rest of her life.

Anyone wanna go double or nothing on Derrick Blackman/Some Black Guy?

Last edited by Oldhag1; 10-30-2018 at 09:55 PM..

Old 10-30-2018, 07:03 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo3000 View Post
The word Moderator cut: language is a loaded term used for any black person who does not have the same thinking or belief of other black people who have a leftwing political ideology of believing in a egalitarian big government welfare state instead of the free enterprise system.

Any black person who goes against the far-left thinking is a "Moderator cut: language, sellout, massa lover, Sunken place".

I didnt have a problem with Kanye West supporting Trump, I had a problem with Kanye never talking about policy.

I didnt think he was a Moderator cut: language either, but I did think he was being used as a prominent black man by conservatives. Even other conservatives have admitted that Republicans have a problem with this and need to learn how to talk to black people instead of using the few that like them as Trophies(think Michael Steele, Amy Holmes, Tim Scott, Mia Love).

I think people like Kanye gets called a Moderator cut: language for the same reason Lil Wayne has. They got so rich and ran in such different circles that they seem to have forgotten that racism and race still affect black people and that for a lot of those black people, conservatives cause it.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 10-30-2018 at 09:57 PM..

Old 10-30-2018, 07:06 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Oh it's definitely a thing. All I had to do is go to a Candice Owens (Red Pill Black) YouTube video. ANY Candice Owens video would work. Head down to the comments section of the first one I came to and:

"No, black people think you are a Moderator cut: language and the Republicans don't care about black people."

How weird is it that I knew for a fact that I'd find somebody calling her a Moderator cut: language??? How did I know that I'd find it on the first video I came to???

Honestly, I hadn't looked through the comments section. I didn't know for a fact that it was there. And yet I knew.

How did I know? Simple. It's standard practice. Black people who don't vote Democrat must be insulted, shamed and belittled. They must be made an example of. If they could, I'm sure Democrats would force Candice to wear a big red "C" as a mark of shame for the rest of her life.

Anyone wanna go double or nothing on Derrick Blackman/Some Black Guy?
Candance Owens gets called every name in the book. That is 100% true. No excuses, its wrong.

That being said, she has no problem using the same terminology calling black people who disagree with her as house n######.

Both are wrong.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 10-30-2018 at 09:58 PM..

Old 10-30-2018, 07:08 PM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
I don't know what that term is used for now, but I do know what it was used for when I was a kid. It was essentially the same as the N word.

Old 10-30-2018, 07:09 PM

334 posts, read 227,435 times
Like any good logical argument, the first thing you have to do is provide evidence your assertions are actually true.

Old 10-30-2018, 07:10 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Candance Owens gets called every name in the book. That is 100% true. No excuses, its wrong.

That being said, she has no problem using the same terminology calling black people who disagree with her as house n######.

Both are wrong.
True. Bear in mind, I was responding to somebody saying, "Hey, that's not really a thing! That doesn't actually happen! Fake news!" Anyone who thinks that doesn't know much. Blacks who go Conservative or even just turn against Democrats end up getting mobbed by haters, particularly from the black community. It's ridiculous, but it happens a lot.

Much respect for being against the idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies