Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 06:52 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,139,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Funny, though, why are you still so obsessed with her?
I think this is an excellent question because I feel like we can all agree that she doesn't have the slightest chance of ever again holding a political office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2018, 06:52 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,164,567 times
It's been 2 years.
Let it go.

Old 11-01-2018, 06:53 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
It's been 2 years.
Let it go.
As long as she continues to flap her lying jaws, she will be discussed.

Old 11-01-2018, 06:54 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,141,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Well if you ain't gonna watch them thar videos you won't hear her racist comments. That's the way lefties stick their fingers in their ears so that they can justify voting for racists like Hellary. If you won't watch her own words, you don't care if she says racists remarks. Why are you so blind to her?
I'll read anything. But I won't usually bother with videos. I find most of them are huge time wasters, usually posted by low-information people.

It's kind of weird, though, to have a wacky posting about someone NOT IN OFFICE who was generally known for her inciusive policies, posted at a time when we have an ACTUAL PRESIDENT who is spouting bigotry on a scale never before seen in the presidency

Oh, look! I just found this about Trump, which I haven't seen before.

Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...mp-racist.html

Old 11-01-2018, 06:55 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Make certain you don't vote for her on Nov 6th.

Carry on.

LOL! Quick! Look over here at Hillary!

Old 11-01-2018, 07:11 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Call her a hypocrite. But calling her a racist because she once tried to appeal to white voters and called the crack war kids "super predators" is BS, as is most of the "Democrats are the real racists" nonsense. The GOP does itself no favors playing that game.

Old 11-01-2018, 07:24 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
I'll read anything. But I won't usually bother with videos. I find most of them are huge time wasters, usually posted by low-information people.

It's kind of weird, though, to have a wacky posting about someone NOT IN OFFICE who was generally known for her inciusive policies, posted at a time when we have an ACTUAL PRESIDENT who is spouting bigotry on a scale never before seen in the presidency

You won't watch her own words because you could no longer deny that she is racist. Other than radical leftist blacks, most black voters know that Trump is the most supportive President that they have had.

Try some new tactic so you won't seem so repetitive. You know what the say about the definition of insanity.

Old 11-01-2018, 07:28 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Hillary Clinton, still living rent free in Trumper's heads.

Trump says "Hillary" and immediately activates the slobber reflex.
These kinds of comments are dramatically unintelligent. She is on the news for a racist comment, and I have every right to discuss it. If you don't like ti, you shouldn't be on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Make certain you don't vote for her on Nov 6th.

Carry on.

See above.

Quote:

You wont "bother" with the videos because you are an intellectual coward who would like to keep his head in the sand. What our ACTUAL PRESIDENT says is not relevant to this thread, and you get that. You are just a coward, pure and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
It's been 2 years.
Let it go.
And, see above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Remind me what office she's holding/running for again?

You guys just can't let go. You're obsessed with Hillary! LMAO ...

And above. It is almost astonishing that so many people can be so willfully dimwitted. Hillary Clinton is a public figure who recently made a racist comment. Normal, fully funcioning people with a modicum of intelligence are talking about it. I suppose that excludes you too.

Old 11-01-2018, 07:31 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
^^^

So, have you changed your mind and now decided to vote for Hill?

Old 11-01-2018, 07:33 PM

21,932 posts, read 9,498,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Hillary Clinton, still living rent free in Trumper's heads.
God, can you people come up with anything new? Is there a memo with the latest catch words to used distributed in Democrats email boxes every morning? It's amazing how all of you repeat the same things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies