Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2018, 10:46 AM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The reason Brown people want to come here is due to what White Males created for a few hundred years.
But more importantly what THEY created SUCKS.

Which is no excuse for stealing what WE created.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2018, 10:48 AM

3,124 posts, read 2,068,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
"They are fanatical about this because they know their time is up."

https://mobile.twitter.com/PrisonPla...40310772826112

I’m not white but I have never heard a white guy complaining about the demographic end of white people.

Just people caring about having good jobs, and opportunities and safety for their families.

White liberals like Moore think that this kind of rhetoric will help them grab power to then rule over the minorities who look alike to them.

Old 11-02-2018, 10:49 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
And Don Lemmon on CNN the other day said that the worst threat to America is white men......

Old 11-02-2018, 11:21 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,411,792 times
Quote:
I’m not white but I have never heard a white guy complaining about the demographic end of white people.
There's a guy doing it all the time on this forum.

Old 11-02-2018, 12:08 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
White liberals like Moore think that this kind of rhetoric will help them grab power to then rule over the minorities who look alike to them.
He'll be lucky if he gets to die quickly at this rate. He's pretty much ensuring himself a bad end if civil society falls apart.

Old 11-02-2018, 04:18 PM

10,214 posts, read 15,927,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Only after Mike gives up his double cheeseburger diet
You go to a heavily Mexican area you won't even find cheeseburgers only tacos and chalupuas. Will Moore fit in with unassimilated Mexican illegals?

Old 11-02-2018, 04:30 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,984,032 times
Quote:

Just people caring about having good jobs, and opportunities and safety for their families.
The old school ignorant side of my family, the real rural country folk are concerned that the white race is turning brown through breeding with other races. The rest of us old WASPS don't really care, I've had many partners, all with different levels of pigment. To me love is colorblind.. There still exists a form of ignorance/bias out there, I have it in my own family. I wouldn't say they're racists, just dumb.

Most racists are racists due to ignorance and refusal to see the person they hate as human beings. Once they spend time with the people they hate, the start to humanize them in most cases and lessen their hate towards that person....

Old 11-02-2018, 04:33 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:

He's talking about his Democrat boys.

Good for him!

Kumbya! Be Like Mike!

Old 11-03-2018, 12:39 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Michael Moore is the angriest white guy I know so I'm ok with his theory.

Old 11-03-2018, 09:34 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
The old school ignorant side of my family, the real rural country folk are concerned that the white race is turning brown through breeding with other races. The rest of us old WASPS don't really care, I've had many partners, all with different levels of pigment. To me love is colorblind.. There still exists a form of ignorance/bias out there, I have it in my own family. I wouldn't say they're racists, just dumb.

Most racists are racists due to ignorance and refusal to see the person they hate as human beings. Once they spend time with the people they hate, the start to humanize them in most cases and lessen their hate towards that person....

What you don't get is the objection to an unnatural and unlawful transformation of our country's demographics, culture and language via mass illegal immigration and too much legal immigration. I don't have a problem with the races being mixed but I certainly object to the above. There is nothing racist about it either nor is that hatred. I couldn't care less about one's skin color but it would be nice not to see the white race disappear in this country due to the above. I don't want blonde haired, blue eyed people to disappear anymore than I want brown, haired, browned eyed people to disappear. But far too many have no problem with the former but not the latter. Why is that? I like the differences in hair, skin and eye color. To me it's racism if anyone doesn't care about retaining that and in fact looks forward to us all looking alike.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies