Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 06:34 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Lol, no, it really happens. It is a source of constant amusement to me. I play How old do you think I am? when it comes up with new people. The 18 thing was especially out there, sure, but they were the ones who came up with it, not me.
You're lucky. Last time someone guessed that I was 18 I ACTUALLY was 18.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2018, 06:39 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
You're lucky. Last time someone guessed that I was 18 I ACTUALLY was 18.
Oh, it can have its downsides, too, like where people dont take you seriously because they think you're so young.

Old 11-04-2018, 06:50 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Bad enough but im more concerned with the killer virus they bring
https://www.naturalnews.com/052502_e...paralysis.html
Or
Enterovirus Spread by Illegal Immigrant Children? | CBN News
Fed is failing us
Attkisson is an anti-vax crank. She once accused the NSA of hacking her computer and deleting her words as she wrote them. Turned out she had stuck delete key.

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #457: Sharyl Attkisson

The "killer virus" is ubiquitous. It doe not have to be imported.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5331033/

Old 11-08-2018, 10:57 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Lol, no, it really happens. It is a source of constant amusement to me. I play How old do you think I am? when it comes up with new people. The 18 thing was especially out there, sure, but they were the ones who came up with it, not me.

Were these men who guessed your age that young? Probably trying to get into your pants.

Old 11-09-2018, 01:14 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Were these men who guessed your age that young? Probably trying to get into your pants.
Nope, just a mom and adult daughter I was helping. And it's people in general. I can only remember 2 instances in my adult life where they were close.

Old 11-09-2018, 02:39 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 3 days ago)

27,180 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
This story is in the UK where they have a migrant problem like we do. This man came undocumented as an 'unaccompanied minor.' Does anyone think it isn't happening in the US with our own illegals?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...claims-30.html
Most of oir migrants are East Europeans, however the EU has in the past demanded we take child migrants.

After Brexit we can make our own decisions on such issues and it's interesting to note that Austria an EU country is now refusing to take refugeess. Whilst the EU continues to have problems with East European countres who refuse to take migrant or agree to EU migrant quotes.

In ters of the current situation these migrants need to be medically checked and their ages established by the Border Force and Home Office.

Old 11-09-2018, 03:54 AM

6,675 posts, read 4,278,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
I wish him the best.
As do all liberals.

Old 11-09-2018, 10:21 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
The same people who say we can't judge all right wingers by the MAGAbomber or the Pittsburgh shooter says we should judge all immigrants on the few bad seeds.
These immigrants aren't legal and we can't track their backgrounds. Suspicion and judgement is warranted. Beyond that, they should not be here nor there; period. It doesn't matter if we lump them in with the bad apples, because they aren't here on legitimate premise.

Do you want a review of Left Wing shooters?

Do you want a review of the death toll from Left Wing social policy in general, year in and year out? Whether from a shooter or policy, murder is still murder and the toll from Left Wing policy far outstrips anything else.

What's your take on Antifa violence against the Right? Justified or not? Why or why not? Are there ideological justifications that sit well with you? Be careful here.

What "bomber"? You mean your fake bomber? The bombs were not viable. No viable bomb = no bomber. At most, he is guilty if intimidation and metal illness. They couldn't have detonated if he wanted them to.

#Fakenews
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies