Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2018, 04:34 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times

Advertisements

Seems like there are plenty of stupid people who vote.

I call them voters.

Old 11-02-2018, 04:34 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Lol--because he said it. Trump is a racist, has always acted like a racist, and will always be a racist.

Everyone should just stop providing cover for him, or make excuses, or claim he's "not really like that" or giving any other idiotic reason that Trump is not a racist, despite spending his life acting like one.

Cohen was reported to be very disturbed by the synagogue shooting--and feels it is important enough to warn people about who this guy Trump really is.

She was he accused of being a racist before he ran as a Republican?

Old 11-02-2018, 04:49 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
I think that before he went birther he was just recognized as a vile pig, not a vile racist pig.

Old 11-02-2018, 04:49 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Huh?

Who is 'she'?

Did you mean he (Trump) was accused of being a racist before he ran as Republican?

Hell, yes--Trump was thought to be a racist long before running.

He went after 5 black teens, saying they should be executed (they were innocent). He had a federal lawsuit against him for discriminating in housing against blacks. He is known to have made racist comments. You see, Trump doesn't think talking matters unless his words are on camera, on tape, or in print. Problem is, then his words are out there permanently and it makes it very easy to make him look foolish.

And then the Birther lunacy....

Old 11-02-2018, 04:54 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
None of us were party to the alleged conversation between Trump and Cohen. Cohen can prove Trump said this unless he recorded it, which is a possibility.

Trump can’t prove he didn’t say it.

There are reasons to dislike Obama’s policies. To become the celebrity face of the Birther Movement took it to crackpot level.

Trump wanted the masses to believe a very pregnant 18 year old white woman somehow travelled 11,000 miles with her African husband to give birth in Kenya, in the midst of a civil war, where interracial relations were against the law. That said husband already had a wife and kids in Kenya was just another added complication.
There were some things I liked about Obama, other things I did not. As for Trump, he kept on claiming "Obama's not a citizen". This whole birther crap is part of what helped me see Trump as a bigoted type of person. I think deep down, many who buy into the birther nonsense wish former President Obama was born in Kenya. I think the same goes for Trump. I think he wishes Obama had been born in Kenya just to say "he's not qualified". Part of that comes from the dislike of having a Black person be the President of the USA.

None of us were there. However, Trump's past behavior makes it very easy to believe that he said "Blacks Are Too Stupid To Vote Democrat". He retweeted a tweet from a Neo-Nazi twitter account that made up some falsified statistics (with a falsified source listed) about Black crime. Same person who pointed to a Black man at a rally in California and said "Look at my African-American over there".

The fact that Trump hasn't proven that he didn't say such things can be an indicator of things.

Old 11-02-2018, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
No. You prove that Trump said it by having Trump himself taking Maxine Waters by the hand, staring deeply into her eyes right in front of his rally and begging her and CNN for forgiveness then I will believe it.
No. Said person said it was fake new, so the burden of proof is on said person. I merely called someone's bluff.

Old 11-02-2018, 04:55 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,368,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
LOL - that's what all the Trump-esque Republicans think ( and even some who aren't Trump supporters).

Not surprising.

Anyone who thinks black people are "on a plantation" or are "controlled" or vote to "get stuff" think that black people are too dumb to vote.

People have been fighting about our votes BTW since prior to the Civil War. Nothing new. It is just funny to me that so many people deny having this sort of racist idea of black Americans.
No one hates black people more than...well, every black person ive ever met actually.

Old 11-02-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
This information came from Michael Cohen directly to the author of the article.

If Michael Cohen did not say any of this, the author would be sued for libel, called a liar by Cohen, and have her reputation ruined.

If Michael Cohen made it up, then he would be sued by Trump. Trump could claim it is all a lie, but in the back of his mind he doesn't know (1) if he said it, and thinks he probably did, and/or (2) if Cohen taped it.

If there is continued silence from the WH, we can probably assume it is all true. Not at all difficult to believe he said it either.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/02/mich...te-for-me.html
Cohen is a former lawyer of Trump. I don't know if he has a recording or not. However, this is the top source of said information regarding what Trump said.

I never thought about libel, but you did bring up something important. Trump has not denied any of this. Trump has not spoken out, sued his former attorney or the person who wrote the article. Trump or the White House does not protest any of this, then it's very likely he said those things. This will prove who much of a bigot Trump is. I can't think of any other reason to say such things other than having a disdain for Blacks.

And I leave you with this closing statement. Silence in this case will speak much louder than words.

Old 11-02-2018, 05:03 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
More Leftist smear tactics that conveniently comes out just before the elections. The despicable Left just won't quit.

Old 11-02-2018, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
No one hates black people more than...well, every black person ive ever met actually.
Really? Is this true, or are you saying this to vent your own disdain for Blacks? Just come forward and say it plain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies