Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 11:56 AM

1,066 posts, read 629,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Yes, purposeful slaughter of innocents won't come to bit you in the ass.

The US government doesn't care about you. Their interests are not your interests. And there destruction of far off lands will affect you, not them.

But since you're being honest, do you want the media to stop lying and to stop saying America is a democracy fighting for human rights across the world.

As I am a gov employee since I was 17, and previous grunt in the military, cant say I care much about humanitarian efforts. My paycheck is nice, and I just want America to do well. Even if that means throwing every other nation under the bus.

Again, WHY DO WE CARE about other nations well being? they do not benefit us. Only people we need are china for their cheap labor and products. Truth be told, could give a flying *** about what people think about America. The only issue is liberals wanting the influx of crap new voter base to come in and try to turn us into EU nations, free this free that, no thx jef

Old 11-04-2018, 11:58 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Quote:
Dumb dumb dumb dumb, what a stupid post.

America is responsible for this starvation, we are going out of our way to make sure this happens. You are responsible, you are to blame.

Now my husband doesn't want to sleep in the same house with me, knowing I'm personally responsible for so much suffering. I think he's afraid I'll murder him in his sleep.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:01 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Is lying and emotional fearmongering your best quality or your only quality ?

You have offered nothing of substance to support your opinion.
He doesn't have to, evidence of US policy and it's murderous effects on people the world over is abundant.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:03 PM

1,675 posts, read 576,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Nobody wants Iranians to starve and get sick.
A lot of the west are willing to engage in dialogue with Iran and to hopefully work things out.
Yes, they are people who wants just that. The politicians and pushers of those policies wants just that. Just so such governments would like really bad. Venezuela does not need help in looking bad, but the same policies are applied there.

And there will be no dialogue, the west want Iran to open their market and adopt full scale deregulation. To give one example, Iran is one of the few countries in the world that is in charge of their finances. 80% by the government, the other 20% are private finances by Iranians, and other Muslims. Investment from the west is tiny. Syria, Somali, Yemen, Iraq, etc. do not want western banks and corporations, and that's why they are 'evil'.

John Bolton just called three latinamerican countries axis of evil: Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua. This type of talk was used during the world war and Iraq war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomPenguin View Post
Why should we care about other nations issues? I fail to see why this is a problem for Americans. You’re correct, I couldn’t care less as long as they aren’t Americans.
This says it all. Bomb, starvation and exploitation of poor people by powerful nations is not something many people are concerned about.

Quote:
How pathetic, Iranians will die in mass and you are trying to justify.

That is pathetic. Iran is responsible for far less deaths than the EU or The US.
Cutting food and medicines to countries is very common, there are several countries in the same situation. Iran also produces a lot of food and although this is really bad for people, they are not going to die in masses.

Last edited by thelogo; 11-04-2018 at 12:17 PM..

Old 11-04-2018, 12:05 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,431,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Now my husband doesn't want to sleep in the same house with me, knowing I'm personally responsible for so much suffering. I think he's afraid I'll murder him in his sleep.
You both are responsible, and your apathy is going to help lead to the starvation of millions of Americans.

The fact that you do nothing is not only pathetic, but also criminal. If the US was charged for high crimes, people like you won't go scot free.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelogo View Post
Yes, they are people who wants just that. The politicians and pushers of those policies wants just that. Just so such governments would like really bad. Venezuela does not need help in look bad, but the same policies are applied there.

This says it all. Bomb, starve and exploitation of poor people by powerful nations is not something many people are concern about.

Cutting food and medicines to countries is very common, there are several countries in the same situation. Iran also produces a lot of food and although this is really bad for people, they are not going to die in masses.
True, but foriegn medicine is very important, the mere fact that Iranians will get sick could cause many societal problems, most importantly a shortage of medicine.

I've been to an Iranian hospital, they're fine for the most part. But they need the equipment.

Furthermore the goal of these sanctions is to prep Iran for an invasion just like Iraq, in that case millions will die.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomPenguin View Post
As I am a gov employee since I was 17, and previous grunt in the military, cant say I care much about humanitarian efforts. My paycheck is nice, and I just want America to do well. Even if that means throwing every other nation under the bus.

Again, WHY DO WE CARE about other nations well being? they do not benefit us. Only people we need are china for their cheap labor and products. Truth be told, could give a flying *** about what people think about America. The only issue is liberals wanting the influx of crap new voter base to come in and try to turn us into EU nations, free this free that, no thx jef
The government doesn't care about you, even if you are a public employee. Killing Yemeni and Iranians is meant to benefit the elite not you.

You will suffer and the government won't care. When Soldiers are homeless on the street the government doesn't care. They just use you a throw you away.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:09 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
This is a fact. This is literally what the United States is openly saying. If you can’t even accept what your masters tell you then you’re hopelessly loss.

Lost no more.
You found me and are going to send me all the free stuff the leftwing nutter's promise.

Can't wait !!! Can I call you master now ? Just for the fun of it if nothing else.

Is that the correct way to address the hate America recruiters ?

Old 11-04-2018, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Lost no more.
You found me and are going to send me all the free stuff the leftwing nutter's promise.

Can't wait !!! Can I call you master now ? Just for the fun of it if nothing else.
Trump said he wants Iranians to suffer. How do you feel?

Old 11-04-2018, 12:22 PM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 1 day ago)

27,166 posts, read 13,455,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelogo View Post
Yes, they are people who wants just that. The politicians and pushers of those policies wants just that. Just so such governments would like really bad. Venezuela does not need help in looking bad, but the same policies are applied there.

And there will be no dialogue, the west want Iran to open their market and adopt full scale deregulation. To give one example, Iran is one of the few countries in the world that is in charge of their finances. 80% by the government, the other 20% are private finances by Iranians, and other Muslims. Investment from the west is tiny. Syria, Somali, Yemen, Iraq, etc. do not want western banks and corporations, and that's why they are 'evil'.

John Bolton just called three latinamerican countries axis of evil: Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua. This type of talk was used during the world war and Iraq war.

This says it all. Bomb, starvation and exploitation of poor people by powerful nations is not something many people are concerned about.

The EU, Russia and China have not agreed to such santions, indeed other than Trump the rest of the westerb world largely hasn't decided yet, and would prefer dialogue.

It's largely up to the Iranian regime, and Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Nobody wants to impose sanctions it's a last resort esecially in relation to food and medicine, however whether such sanctions are imposed are within Iran's own hands, as they are no innocent party in all of this, and need to work woth the west rather than inflame the situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies