Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 11:30 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,033,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post

When you enlarge the picture, there isn’t a single minority there.
There are a few in there...you just missed them, for reasons you have yet to adequately explain.

See that guy in the 49th row wearing the red hat? Looks African-American to me.

And that lady back in Row 157, wearing the red MAGA T-shirt? Yep...she looks African-American to me, also.

And that fellow back in Row 254, also wearing a red MAGA cap? Looks like a Hispanic fellow to me, and probably drove all the way up from Adel, GA, just to hear the President. If you look closely, I'm sure you'll agree with me.

And that lady in the black and white checked shirt in the front row? She's an African-American, too. She immigrated from Johannesburg, South Africa and became a American citizen just a few years ago. You just can't get any more African-American that that.

But while we've put to everlasting rest this "no minorities" nonsense, there is something you'll have to explain, which is...why would you think minorities are not permitted at these rallies? After all, it is patently obvious that attendance is open to all, irrespective of skin color.

And from your posting history, we have observed that petty, inconsequential differences such as skin color, which are rightly of no particular significance to the rest of us, are pretty much the most important thing in your book.

That's something else you should explain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2018, 11:40 PM

11,120 posts, read 5,583,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
If Trump keeps getting this kind of turnout the galaxy is going to have to expand faster to make room for all the people supporting him.
What a laugh. Two days from now, all these dimwits will be milling around in shock and confusion. But of course, if Trump tells them that their side won the election, they will settle down and praise his greatness.

Old 11-04-2018, 11:53 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,595,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
They are bussing them in again. When he came to Charlotte they couldn't find people from the district he was trying to get excited to interview. The attendees where from way out of the area.
stop lying to people. Its clear you have TDS, seek help.

the turnout in Charlotte was awesome given the pitiful weather we had--theres no good reason to believe anyone was bused in for the speech. People were bused in for riots a year or so ago because when they got arrested so many had out of state IDs

Old 11-05-2018, 12:15 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,252,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
And hard to believe that there are actually dolts, pinheads and nitwits that support Trump despite his ripping working folks just like them off at his bogus university and stiffing employees and contractors...hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote:
Unbelievable that any Trump fan can point to anyone else and their indictments and scandals when they drool over a thieving *****-grabbing philandering money laundering tax cheat grifter puppet of Putin...are you for real???hahahahahahahahahahaha

What's unbelievable is how DUMB liberals are. In their faces and they still can't figure out WHY they lost 2016.

What's worse is that the stupid typical lib/dem sheep in NJ... they will vote for Menendez KNOWING what a creep he is because they can't think for themselves.

What would you like to call them? You know, since the dem/libs are so great at labels?

Old 11-05-2018, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
If I was a supporter of Trump, I would much rather he came to the people to actually talk one on one...to get personal and socialize. This is what Biden does cause he could careless about attracting crowds. That’s what a leader does. You go to the people. You shouldn’t expect them to come to you.
Well give Joe a call and ask him to come for Sunday dinner. Tell him he can bring Obama.

Old 11-05-2018, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
The irony is rich with this.

I bet you people wouldn't let your own children act the way you do.
Acting how?

Like how the lib kids in college - born to lib parents - act?

Tossing a hot beverage on those who disagree with them? Putting a mask on and destroying the personal property of others...putting their HANDS on others? Needing safe spaces b/c their lib parents raised them to be "special snowflakes"....

Old 11-05-2018, 01:01 AM

2,643 posts, read 2,442,294 times
Informed Info literally sounds like a 15 year old parroting his parents political opinions. Every post just reeks of white Conservative victimhood

Old 11-05-2018, 01:19 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
If Trump keeps getting this kind of turnout the galaxy is going to have to expand faster to make room for all the people supporting him.
LOL, Dream on for ever!

Old 11-05-2018, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Any president who supports a man's right to grab women by their vagina's (whenever they dang well please) is premium presidential material in my book. We have to support this awesome man in whatever his awesome manliness requires. Just listen to the OP, he or she will let you know what's good.
So really, all you Trump lovers quite strongly believe you should have the right to grab a woman by her puss without her calling the police on you?

Old 11-05-2018, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
I don't think there's anything quite as impressive as that dreamy alpha man of a president of ours, Mr. Bone Spur himself, Mr. Donald Trump. He is not only impressive, he is massive. I quake at the thought of his awesomeness and his rallies.
Well, golly, I can't imagine how deep and heart felt your hatred and resentment was for President Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies