Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 03:44 PM

44 posts, read 14,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
No response yet, shows Math knows his own guilt.

No what it shows is that you have not made one response that has anything to do with this thread.
How about you have a response to what your opinion is on an American ( a leader for the Nation Of Islam) going to Iran and spewing garbage about death to the United States and to Jews in a country that is a known enemy of the United States. If you live in the United States that includes your death. Personally that is not acceptable that this man has called for my death or yours, or anyone else in the United States of America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2018, 03:45 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
No response yet, shows Math knows his own guilt.
If you can't be lucid, I'm done discussing things with you.

Iran-Iraq war happened in the 1980's.

Just making posts like "Iraq under Clinton" is ridiculous.

If you want to craft an intelligent point then do so, these 4-5 word cryptic references are garbage.

P.S. Iraq had chemical weapons prior to the Clintons, after all, they used them on Iran in the 80's....before you were born.

Old 11-06-2018, 03:48 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
You mean Freddie Scott, the paranoid schizophrenic who previously had no problem with white people, did odd jobs for them from time to time, who also threatened to shoot up a school four years prior, and the police did not know if it was a racially motivated crime? Giuliani called the Freddies Fashion attack a landlord dispute. I got over 200 relatives in KC and am well acquainted with it.
Freddies Fashion you're being incredibly dishonest about. "White Interlopers"

As for Scott, suddenly now he's just mentally ill and that excuses motivating rhetoric....but for the van living nutjob in Florida you sing a different tune.

I'm seriously done listening to you make excuses for hate groups and those that incite murder. What the heck is wrong with you?

Old 11-06-2018, 03:49 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,432,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlandwonder View Post
No what it shows is that you have not made one response that has anything to do with this thread.
How about you have a response to what your opinion is on an American ( a leader for the Nation Of Islam) going to Iran and spewing garbage about death to the United States and to Jews in a country that is a known enemy of the United States. If you live in the United States that includes your death. Personally that is not acceptable that this man has called for my death or yours, or anyone else in the United States of America.
LF is wrong about many things, including his views on Jews.

Not this.

Old 11-06-2018, 03:50 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
Not reading the whole thread. All I have to say is, our troubles with Iran are largely of our own making.

Having said that, I don't like Farrakhan, either.

Old 11-06-2018, 03:50 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,432,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
If you can't be lucid, I'm done discussing things with you.

Iran-Iraq war happened in the 1980's.

Just making posts like "Iraq under Clinton" is ridiculous.

If you want to craft an intelligent point then do so, these 4-5 word cryptic references are garbage.

P.S. Iraq had chemical weapons prior to the Clintons, after all, they used them on Iran in the 80's....before you were born.
You want to stay on topic, fine, but don't make up lies.

Anyways why should you care was Farrakhan does, at least he's showing support to Iranians who will suffer thanks to his government's actions.

Old 11-06-2018, 04:02 PM

12,963 posts, read 13,679,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Freddies Fashion you're being incredibly dishonest about. "White Interlopers"

As for Scott, suddenly now he's just mentally ill and that excuses motivating rhetoric....but for the van living nutjob in Florida you sing a different tune.

I'm seriously done listening to you make excuses for hate groups and those that incite murder. What the heck is wrong with you?
Everything I posted was pulled from local news papers. Back to the subject of the thread, Farrakhan is a well known kook and his name only comes up when he needs to be pinned on Obama, Black people , or the Democratic party. Nobody is buying it and it frustrates the far right when Farrakhan gets the ho-hum from the left.

Old 11-06-2018, 04:37 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,433,651 times
He should be charged with treason and then executed.

Old 11-06-2018, 04:46 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Everything I posted was pulled from local news papers. Back to the subject of the thread, Farrakhan is a well known kook and his name only comes up when he needs to be pinned on Obama, Black people , or the Democratic party. Nobody is buying it and it frustrates the far right when Farrakhan gets the ho-hum from the left.
I dont know that it frustrates anyone. It just seems like you guys act like you are against racism, but when it comes to your own racists it’s just a “ho-hum”. It says to me that you dont truly care about racism at all. You just use it for political purposes.

David Duke is just a well known kook too. What makes these two men different than each other?

Old 11-06-2018, 04:56 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,010,801 times
Quote:
Seven congress critters bought it.
https://dailycaller.com/2018/03/05/h...uis-farrakhan/

Quote:
At least seven House Democrats are known to have direct ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite and racist who has called Jews “satanic” and said white people “deserve to die.”
California Reps. Maxine Waters and Barbara Lee, Illinois Rep. Danny Davis, Indiana Rep. Andre Carson, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, New York Rep. Gregory Meeks and Texas Rep. Al Green have all attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress,
Go into denial if you wish. As a Democrat, I decline to do so. It frustrates the far-left of the Democratic party when they realize that their own phony devotion to 'diversity' has just been blown to smithereens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies