Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2018, 10:13 PM

50,320 posts, read 47,069,940 times

Advertisements

At gun point? Ya, excuse to rob people.

https://www.kiiitv.com/article/news/...Bc0t9viPo7Y9Z0

Hero home owner has none of this non sense. Dindu nuffins come up with endless weapons. Are their parents dingo dogs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2018, 10:16 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Hood rats acting like hood rats.

Old 12-24-2018, 10:51 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,148,043 times
for dindu nuffins

Old 12-24-2018, 11:27 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,595,236 times
Not even on Christmas Eve, can the Trumpists here take an evening off, from throwing out racist insults!

Old 12-24-2018, 11:32 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,148,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Not even on Christmas Eve, can the Trumpists here take an evening off, from throwing out racist insults!
You talking about the dindu race, or the nuffins race?

Old 12-25-2018, 09:52 AM

20,343 posts, read 19,934,560 times
"Police: Florida homeowner used robber as shield against other armed suspects
The suspects pointed their guns at the homeowner again, but the man refused to release the captured suspect, using him as a shield to protect himself from possible gunfire......"

Gutsy move on the part of the victim. Good one!

Old 12-25-2018, 10:25 AM

4,909 posts, read 2,059,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
How is it being racist by telling the truth? That's the problem with this country... People are afraid to call it as it is since they feel the P.C. Police will be after them.

And before you call me a racist, I'm mixed Black and grew up in a not so good part of my city. The first murder I saw was when I was 12 y/o. "Somebody," a pimp... Yes, I know it's not P.C., but the truth, shot and killed a woman in a grocery store parking lot. I never lived in some liberal P.C. Correct bubble and seen so much more violence while living in the real world.

The true victim was the homeowner that these thugs tried to rob and I can tell you that he was most likely Black man with a gun. If the home owner didn't do what he had to do, it would be another case of Black on Black crime... Here's another non P.C. Truth... Far more Black men are killed by black men than by the Police in this country. And another fact, not all police officers are White... Which is a shock to most liberals.

That thug was super lucky for just being used as a human shield, which I thought was great, but since this happened in Florida, the victim could have simple shot him dead once all his friends left for the second time and that would be that. Afterwards, I bet that no thug would try to rob this guy again.

Btw, another "win" for an armed citizen and just another reason why the average man or woman own guns... To protect themselves and their family/friends.

Old 12-25-2018, 10:40 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,097,756 times
So many things don't add up. Fifteen people in the house? Victim recognized assailant? Perps returned and didn't get shot?

What is your point? Why did you use this bizarre news item to make your point? Where did you get "Need money to help ill family members" out of this?

Old 12-25-2018, 12:01 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
So many things don't add up. Fifteen people in the house? Victim recognized assailant? Perps returned and didn't get shot?

What is your point? Why did you use this bizarre news item to make your point? Where did you get “Need money to help I’ll family members” out of this?
The article quotes what the arrested teen claimed.

Old 12-25-2018, 12:19 PM

3,976 posts, read 1,992,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
At gun point? Ya, excuse to rob people.

https://www.kiiitv.com/article/news/...Bc0t9viPo7Y9Z0

Hero home owner has none of this non sense. Dindu nuffins come up with endless weapons. Are their parents dingo dogs?
If he admitted his role in the robbery, is he still a "dindu nuffin"?

I thought the term was a perjorative for young criminals that immediately cry "I didnt do nothing!" or "I dindu nuffin!" when caught.

Is that not correct?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies