Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 01:47 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
REMEMBER FOLKS: Keith Olbermann was forced to resign from NBC back in 2010 for simply making a donation to a democratic politician. Sean Hannity actually spoke at a republican campaign rally, standing next to a republican president.
keef broke company policy. take it up with the network.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
I hear that FOX is promising voters that a different news blonde will slowly disrobe down to lingerie at 10 PM every night if the republicans hold onto the Senate.
link pls.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:47 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
neither Hannity or Piro have any credibility. They are just puppets for The Liar in Chief.
That is your opinion: I am not a Hannity fan particularly but he has been around a lot longer than Trump or should we say, involved in politics? He is and has been a strong supporter of Thump since day 1 but he is anything but a puppet for our chief.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:49 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Why do you say that? Who is allowed to campaign in your view and who is not?
Journalists do not get up on stage and campaign for anyone.

Hannity is a Trump flunky and campaigner--he is not a credible journalist. I think we can all agree on that. The Pirro woman doesn't actually pretend to be more than a talking head--she's definitely not a journalist (although she's run for office a few times and lost), and nobody believes Limbaugh is anything more than a mercenary.

Fox News is so unethical they aren't really looked at as an independent news channel any longer. They are the least credible news organization, according to polls.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Classless in what way?

As in not belonging to a social class?

Or as in not having any decorum?

I'd be interested to hear how you came to either conclusion.

(Are people who use the word 'dumbass' classy people? Just asking).
don't want to know, than I won't bother to answer or explain!!!

Old 11-06-2018, 01:52 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Journalists do not get up on stage and campaign for anyone. ....
Hahahahah. "Journalists" at CNN helped Hillary Clinton to cheat at the Presidential debates, and then were quiet about it when the woman actually did so.
If it had not been for WikiLeaks, we would have never found about it.
Yet again, the Democrats have that hypocritical double standard.

I get it. CNN is mother and CNN is father for you guys. Tells you what to think, what to do, what to eat, when to ****. You guys will defend them to the very end it seems.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:52 PM

10,529 posts, read 6,163,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
don't want to know, than I won't bother to answer or explain!!!

Umm, I do want to know.
That's why I asked the questions.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:

Hannity is a Trump flunky and campaigner--he is not a credible journalist. I think we can all agree on that. The Pirro woman doesn't actually pretend to be more than a talking head--she's definitely not a journalist (although she's run for office a few times and lost), and nobody believes Limbaugh is anything more than a mercenary.

Fox News is so unethical they aren't really looked at as an independent news channel any longer. They are the least credible news organization, according to polls.
What so many do not understand, he is not a journalist, in any way. My husband was, we have many reporters that are, but the Hannitys of the world are simply entertainers with a little more knowledge about politics than the average Joe. A journalist writes editorials, reports the news, will often have a column. Does Hannity fit that bill?

Old 11-06-2018, 01:55 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:

"I never claimed to be a journalist."- sean hannity

Old 11-06-2018, 02:10 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Are Sean Hannity and Jeanine Piro the best examples of the biased news media that many on the right are always railing against? Many feel they can perceive a media bias in how members of news organization portray issues and politicians. In this case, we have media persons that work for the supposedly most watched news network in the nation out on the campaign stump appearing on stage at rallies with politicians and advocating for how people vote.

Hannity appears on stage at Trump rally, despite vowing he wouldn't
By CAITLIN OPRYSKO
11/06/2018 08:03 AM EST
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ly-2018-963565

Without a doubt Murdoch has allowed his station to become much more than he planned. Instead of being a tool to sway the public and push them to the right, it has directly intergrated with the Republican party and is now acting as an extension of both the republicans party and Trump's admin. They have embedded employees directly into Trump's admin .

Fox is a state managed propaganda outlet much like we see in Putin's Russia. Fox puts out a limited amount of moderate material in off hours in order to maintain plausible deniability.

Frankly history will write this time period up as either when the US fell and became a dictatorship or how the left saved the United States from becoming a Thugocracy

Old 11-06-2018, 02:13 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
"I never claimed to be a journalist."- sean hannity
cool story.

So if a murderer says "I never claimed to be a murderer" can he walk away from his crimes? Hannity pretends he is reporting news and telling the truth everyday, yet he is knowingly lying day after day.

What he claims means nothing, his actions, his words, his lies have real results...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies