Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 12:52 PM

68,300 posts, read 54,222,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
I'd be less intimidated by a German Shepard then by a Black Panther

Some folks are dog people, some folks are cat people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2018, 12:55 PM

35,522 posts, read 17,824,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
1. do you hate dogs??

2. the German Shepherd is one of the easiest dogs to train.

3. German Shepherds are generally very friendly

4. leashes are in humane, a harness is better

5. the dog was in the back of a truck...did the dog jump down?... if not then your trolling thread means nothing
I love dogs, especially Pit Bulls.

I've been a volunteer dog walker at our shelter for 7+ years, and have fostered dogs also.

German shepherds are bred to be livestock guardians and make excellent police dogs because they are smart, and pretty fearless. They are very very willing to attack humans at the behest of their handler, and I would guess if he wanted this dog to stand down, the dog would.

This one is apparently menacing people walking by.

I'm not trolling. This forum is politics and other controversies. It's the place to post controversial topics.

Old 11-06-2018, 12:58 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,598,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So according to the Trump deranged.

A barking dog is now considered voter intimidation by Trump.

It really has to be seen to be believed.
I'm surprised they didn't identify the dog as a "Russian husky"

Old 11-06-2018, 01:04 PM

34,301 posts, read 15,603,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I love dogs, especially Pit Bulls.

I've been a volunteer dog walker at our shelter for 7+ years, and have fostered dogs also.

German shepherds are bred to be livestock guardians and make excellent police dogs because they are smart, and pretty fearless. They are very very willing to attack humans at the behest of their handler, and I would guess if he wanted this dog to stand down, the dog would.

This one is apparently menacing people walking by.

I'm not trolling. This forum is politics and other controversies. It's the place to post controversial topics.

Don't worry a cop will likely come along and shoot the dog.
They like to shoot fluffy and do quite a bid of it. Barking is an obvious threat.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:06 PM

19,788 posts, read 12,040,487 times
If the local leader of extremist New Black Panthers standing in front of the doors to the Philadelphia polling station isn’t intimidation surely this isn’t either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2NGWN30CNs

Old 11-06-2018, 01:18 PM

35,522 posts, read 17,824,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
If the local leader of extremist New Black Panthers standing in front of the doors to the Philadelphia polling station isn’t intimidation surely this isn’t either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2NGWN30CNs
They should have been shut down, and asked to move elsewhere also.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:24 PM

463 posts, read 188,331 times
Quote:
When I first read this headline, I thought oh brother. He's got a German Shepherd with him. Just walk by.

But the German shepherd appears to be OFF LEASH and was apparently barking at people walking by to vote, from the top of this guy's pick up.

Oh come on. Get this jerk out of there.

I would be interested in knowing the party affiliation of the official who said he's just fine, has every right to be there. With an off-leash menacing dog? I don't think so.

It seems unlikely that anyone actually was deterred from voting, but it just goes to show ya . . .

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/vo.../269-611691064
Well, that proves it - Trump is literally Hitler and all his supporters hate black people

Old 11-06-2018, 01:24 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,447,648 times
Quote:
When I first read this headline, I thought oh brother. He's got a German Shepherd with him. Just walk by.

But the German shepherd appears to be OFF LEASH and was apparently barking at people walking by to vote, from the top of this guy's pick up.

Oh come on. Get this jerk out of there.

I would be interested in knowing the party affiliation of the official who said he's just fine, has every right to be there. With an off-leash menacing dog? I don't think so.

It seems unlikely that anyone actually was deterred from voting, but it just goes to show ya . . .

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/vo.../269-611691064
So the dog that you just know the dog, who it says was off the leash was targeting the other side and of course we all know that dog was mean, right? And don't forget he was not roaming the streets but in or on a pick up truck. Come on, this is no story at all, just a bunch of fake news as usual.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:27 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,447,648 times
[quote=ClaraC;53569404]Anyone who is not afraid of a menacing, off leash German Shepherd (correct spelling) is a fool.

This dog wasn't wagging his tail, according to passersby, but was acting in a threatening way.[/QUOTE

would it have been less threatening had it been a cocker Spanial?Did you know they are not always harmless or how about a pug?

Old 11-06-2018, 01:28 PM

19,788 posts, read 12,040,487 times
Quote:
They should have been shut down, and asked to move elsewhere also.
I agree about both. There is no need for that. Atty Gen. Eric Holder’s office ruled it was not voter intimidation. This is a racist extremist who shouts on a megaphone advocating killing white crackers and cracker babies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies