Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 06:17 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Who the hell are you to decide that 150M people are fine with fraud?

We have eyes you know.

Voter fraud, Russian collusion, rigging elections, electing those under indictment, protecting subprime fraud, lying us into wars, etc, etc.

If there is a fraud that would give the right-wing pause, we haven't found it yet.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2018, 06:32 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,400,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Prisons are only filled with Republicans?

If you say so...

SNL would have a figurative field day with that.

Old 11-08-2018, 01:39 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
We have eyes you know.

Voter fraud, Russian collusion, rigging elections, electing those under indictment, protecting subprime fraud, lying us into wars, etc, etc.

If there is a fraud that would give the right-wing pause, we haven't found it yet.

Still on Russian Collusion after all of these years? ROFL

Old 11-08-2018, 01:43 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,036,232 times
I'm not sure I heard Carton support Trump, and I listened to him and Boomer pretty often. He's a wannabe Howard Stern, a scumbag sleazeball crude con artist......so obviously he would admire Trump because he aspires to be like him.

Old 11-08-2018, 01:44 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Who are these people?

Never heard of them.

Maybe the leftist made up some mythical people to beat up today.

Old 11-08-2018, 01:45 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Who are these people?

Never heard of them.

Maybe the leftist made up some mythical people to beat up today.
WK - Carton is a well known radio host around here - NY / NJ / Philly - he has been around a long time.

Old 11-08-2018, 01:49 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
WK - Carton is a well known radio host around here - NY / NJ / Philly - he has been around a long time.

Ahh, so some local guy somewhere. Thanks.

Hardly seems worth a topic here then.

Old 11-08-2018, 01:53 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Carton is a sports radio host, not right wing radio host.

He hosted a show for years with former NFL QB Boomer Esiason.

Old 11-08-2018, 03:34 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Still on Russian Collusion after all of these years? ROFL

All these years??????!!!!!

We only found out about it last year! Hey right-wingers, how long has your treason been going on????!!!!

Old 11-08-2018, 04:39 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Ahh, so some local guy somewhere. Thanks.

Hardly seems worth a topic here then.
Howard Stern was "local" in the same markets - a population of 40 million or more. I'm not sure how much of the feed may have gone on XM or other places.

Point is, guy was big time....being invited to use Chris Christies house isn't open to everyone. There is lot of documentation of his view and, to this day, his shows are often about politics. His TY channel has a recent interview with Omarossa - I think we can agree that's not "sports".

Article about him: "These New Yorkers Actually Like Trump"

"in its own way WFAN has carved out a niche as a secret home for conservative views. Tellingly, at the end of the “Boomer & Carton” show, its producer Al Dukes signs off with the progressive mantra, “Stay woke.” It’s meant as a stab at the left — and the listeners get it."

There is lots more...but, as with most of these guys, they hold nothing back. I can find 100 audio clips of him promoting the right wing deplorable point of view....and I mean deplorable with a capital D. You see, he's not making reasoned argument - rather, he is trying to piggyback off the "movement" (more like a bowel movement, IMHO) that Fox and Rush and others make 100's of billions from.

"the older age of his audience) perpetuate outdated and traditionalist attitudes toward issues like identity, gender and capitalism. But as they listen to the Fan during their workday, they know somebody gets it"

I repeat. A right wing deplorable radio host goes down for massive fraud. I understand it's hardly news anymore when Deplorables are in it for the Fraud and Money (Swamp things). Still, because I lived in NJ and this guy did pop up on the radio back when, I thought it quite telling.

I don't think many other Radio Hosts in that market have been convicted of such frauds, but I could be wrong. These are NYC values, you know, like with Donald and all his frauds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies