Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2018, 09:22 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Jesus the Trump derangement syndrome is strong here. Acosta was so far out line it was astonishing. I don't like Trump and I can say this. I would say the same thing it were any other president. The partisanship is damn nauseating.
There’s no reasoning with hate. Yeah, they own that too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2018, 09:23 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
What a piece of trash. Lots of other reporters waiting patiently to ask questions. The way he wacked the woman’s hand away who was trying to do her job is disgusting. I hope she presses charges. What a bully. If CNN had an ounce of class left they would fire him. They don’t.

Old 11-07-2018, 09:26 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
What a piece of trash. Lots of other reporters waiting patiently to ask questions. The way he wacked the woman’s hand away who was trying to do her job is disgusting. I hope she presses charges. What a bully. If CNN had an ounce of class left they would fire him. They don’t.
Are

You

Kidding

Me?

Trump treated most of the reporters terribly. Rewatch the entire thing. He interrupts, he goes off topic, he makes snide comments, he talks down to people.

Acosta has the balls to stand up to Trumpy Baby. THAT is why he was banned.

Old 11-07-2018, 09:28 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,224,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Riiiiighhhtttt.

That way he can say whatever the hell he wants without being questioned on it or being made to prove what he says.

PERFECT solution.
Maybe you don't understand how being POTUS works...he can say whatever the hell he wants.

Nobody can force him to "prove" anything. He's the Executive. The Boss. The big man in charge. El Capitan.

He is sovereign in his domain...if he answers your questions, he's doing you a favor. He's not obligated to.
If he provides "proof" for things you're skeptical about, its only as a courtesy.

Old 11-07-2018, 09:30 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
What look? She didn’t hold her rub her arm afterwards.
Gaslighting. Nothing new for Trump and his bobbleheads.

Old 11-07-2018, 09:33 PM

52,258 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Oh please.

He was not out of line. Trump has attacked Acosta and CNN from the beginning. Trump even brings CNN up when the question at hand has NOTHING to do with the media.

TDS? Thy name is Donald J. Trump and his followers.
Please yourself, he was rude to the wh aide the, other reporters waiting to ask questions as well. He was rude as crap and it wasn't the first time either.

Old 11-07-2018, 09:33 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Quote:
Are

You

Kidding

Me?

Trump treated most of the reporters terribly. Rewatch the entire thing. He interrupts, he goes off topic, he makes snide comments, he talks down to people.

Acosta has the balls to stand up to Trumpy Baby. THAT is why he was banned.
I watched several times very closely. Not only was he rude, selfish and unfair to the other reporters, but he clearly attacked the staffer. He should never be allowed in a press conference again.

Old 11-07-2018, 09:52 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
As far as I'm concerned Acosta's citizenship should be suspended. He is a subversive and in violation of the Sedition Act .

Old 11-07-2018, 09:54 PM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Trump the snowflake can’t even handle Jim Acosta.
Acosta got suspended for striking the intern to keep her from doing her job. No denying it, it's on video. The suspension is appropriate.

Old 11-07-2018, 09:58 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Maybe you don't understand how being POTUS works...he can say whatever the hell he wants.

Nobody can force him to "prove" anything. He's the Executive. The Boss. The big man in charge. El Capitan.

He is sovereign in his domain...if he answers your questions, he's doing you a favor. He's not obligated to.
If he provides "proof" for things you're skeptical about, its only as a courtesy.
You kids better move past your authoritarian wet dreams and come on back to Earth. While he can clearly say whatever he wants, we can also call him to task for it because he answers to us. He holds press conferences because he answers to us. His weekly address is for us. He is in charge because he was, as far as we know, elected by the people. And, as long as we pay for his golf trips, his racist machinations, his salary and feed, clothe, house and provide the best healthcare in the world to him and his two hostages, he serves us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies