Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2018, 08:41 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,528,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Is your boy from CNN out sucking air?

Yes you say?

Case closed.

(we already know what you think of Trump)
Since you described an entirely different video from what mst people saw, I can't say I'm sure at all that you know what I think of President Trump if you've read my posts. You don't seem to see what is right in front of you. I've also said I rarely watch CNN either unless one of you right wingers post a link here. I stopped watching them years ago when they'd load up the stage with folks from both sides of the aisle and let them tlk over each other. It's bad, boring TV.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

3,614 posts, read 1,737,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Acosta triggered trump. It was beautiful.
If Acosta was actually asking newsworthy questions and Trump was blowing up on him is one thing. Acosta and CNN do not accurately report the news. They sensationalize it, combine it with opinion and emotion. That's not reporting the news. They are making the news. Frankly, anything Trump does to throw them off their train of lies is fine by me. They will spend the next 3 days focusing and defending their butt hurt colleagues feelings. The White House is done with Jim Acosta. He can stand out on Pennsylvania ave with all the other tourists preaching his hateful rhetoric with a bullhorn from a top of a milk crate.

11,122 posts, read 5,595,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Trump will eventually only be taking questions from the journalist at the Thank You Jesus For Trump Facebook page.
Having Trump pull your White House press pass, is like being awarded a badge of honor. It's just as good as having been put on Nixon's enemies list.

Old 11-07-2018, 08:42 PM

2,068 posts, read 999,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
The man is the epitome of rude.

In my eyes, he simply assumes the tone of his predecessor.

Old 11-07-2018, 08:42 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
LMAO at some of the posters in this thread, who posted quite the opposite opinion in this thread:

//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...-reporter.html

Old 11-07-2018, 08:45 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,550,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Trump might be rude and obnoxious, but I think Jim Acosta outdid him at it. It is not your right to be invited to the White House press room. It is a privilege. CNN can send somebody else.
All he did was ask a question about the caravan, and why he is characterizing it as an "invasion". It's a reasonable question. This is America. The President answers to US, not the other way around. The privilege is his to serve US. You 'patriots' seem to have forgotten that.

Old 11-07-2018, 08:46 PM

15,640 posts, read 10,396,089 times
too funny. session fired today and the democrats won the house yesterday and this stupid thread about some tv reporter has 23 pages of comments?

923 posts, read 495,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Enjoy what little time you have here left.

hollow threats from a paper tiger

2,068 posts, read 999,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
If Acosta was actually asking newsworthy questions and Trump was blowing up on him is one thing. Acosta and CNN do not accurately report the news. They sensationalize it, combine it with opinion and emotion. That's not reporting the news. They are making the news. Frankly, anything Trump does to throw them off their train of lies is fine by me. They will spend the next 3 days focusing and defending their butt hurt colleagues feelings. The White House is done with Jim Acosta. He can stand out on Pennsylvania ave with all the other tourists preaching his hateful rhetoric with a bullhorn from a top of a milk crate.

Well said!

Old 11-07-2018, 08:47 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,755,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Spin it how you like. Video doesn't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wtoN6kn4SA
The look on her face after Acosta brings his hand down on her arm tells you every you need to know about how he hurt her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies