Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2018, 02:41 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,086,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
If you think this is OK, your part of the problem! Who grows up thinking this acceptable?

This is not about protesting, this is about harassment and intimidation. This is not just a warning aimed at Tucker this is a warning to anyone who does not BELIEVE as they believe. "If you don't agree with US, your NEXT!" You don't see a problem here? This should be condemned by every decent human being period and if ever decent human did just that, these things would NOT occur but in many cases, these antics are not only accepted but encouraged by our so called leaders its appalling..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
They broke his front door, too.

Oh well...As Maxine Waters said (and some here agree with her) when asked about violent "protests," I'm not supposed to come to you and say may I protest you? No, absolutely not. Protest is about making you feel uncomfortable.

Even in their own homes, now.
Yes this is for fear and intimidation. These mobs want to terrorize and shut down popular conservative speakers and writers. This is nothing new, it’s been going on for several years now and it needs to stop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2018, 02:45 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Has anyone been arrested yet? And do we know for sure they are Antifa and not paid actors?

Just heard from a source that I consider reliable -- they've got photos sans masks. Sure hope they're able to hammer some of the freaks!

Old 11-09-2018, 02:58 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,520,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Just heard from a source that I consider reliable -- they've got photos sans masks. Sure hope they're able to hammer some of the freaks!
i wouldn't get my hopes up. remember bike lock dude?

he proved you can mash someone's head in and get away pretty much scot-free if you're an antifart.

Old 11-09-2018, 03:06 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i wouldn't get my hopes up. remember bike lock dude?

he proved you can mash someone's head in and get away pretty much scot-free if you're an antifart.

Yeah, I can hope something will be done before the really nasty confrontations start.

Old 11-09-2018, 03:06 PM

52,193 posts, read 52,623,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Tucker is on vacation. He called into the guest host last night to talk about it.

He was very clear this represents a tiny minority of people.

He believes one of the people at his door has been a guest on his show.

He had received numerous calls and text messages from folks at CNN and MSNBC.

He lives in a majority Democrat neighborhood and everyone is appalled.

He called for civility.

Then Hannity came on and all civility went out the window.
I saw that too and Tucker came off very reasonable and other people opposite his views were voicing the same concerns.

Reasonable people can be reasonable.

The thing is is that crazy is crazy, right or left. Civility needs to make a come back.

I turn off Hannity, I've watched him enough over the years to know what he's about. He's got his head too far up trumps rear to see objectively, my humble opinion of course.

Old 11-09-2018, 03:09 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,347,969 times
Quote:
“I called my wife,” Carlson told The Washington Post in a phone interview. “She had been in the kitchen alone getting ready to go to dinner and she heard pounding on the front door and screaming. ... Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door.”

His wife, thinking it was a home invasion, locked herself in the pantry and called 911,
Carlson said. The couple have four children, but none were home at the time.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.d314c38d6613

Does anyone know if police are investigating this specific act in the midst of the general mayhem? That's a NAP violation.

Old 11-09-2018, 03:12 PM

3,368 posts, read 1,604,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
When you start to break in a mans front door.... This is why many states have the Castle Doctrine.

You do deserve to be shot. Dead. Sorry.
Agreed.

Old 11-09-2018, 03:17 PM

52,193 posts, read 52,623,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
When you start to break in a mans front door.... This is why many states have the Castle Doctrine.

You do deserve to be shot. Dead. Sorry.
I agree, its also another reason to be a bit wary when you tango with someone, you might come across someone that can give you a proper tune up.

Saw this one vid on YouTube where these young punks were screwing around with some old dude threatening to fight with him and the old guy just kept telling them, stop screwing around with me. Well, they didn't and this kid squares off with Gramps and Gramps laid a hook on his azz and dropped that fool.

LOL, I think I almost spring wood when I saw that clip. LOL.

Old 11-09-2018, 03:40 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
duh! they claimed responsibility.
Well I did ASK. I'm currently not where I can watch the news.

So thanks for the snark.

Old 11-09-2018, 03:43 PM

3,368 posts, read 1,604,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Well I did ASK. I'm currently not where I can watch the news.

So thanks for the snark.
You arent..... on the internet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies