Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2018, 11:12 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
The Democrats do not want America to be a nation, but a tribal place with various groups coexisting together, but remain separate, eventually not even sharing the same media or being able to understand one another.

There is nothing wrong with racial diversity since race is simply an adaptation to environment over eons of time - that kind of diversity is fine. What is not fine is the leftist attempt to produce a diverse climate, where there is no integration, which harms all the groups and divides us into tribes, which creates conflict.

Simply put, no diversity is not strength, it is a weakness. We should work to integrate all people coming here into mainstream American society.
Frankly I'm tired of integrating to people who don't like me and are incompatible. It's time to stop flooding the country with global immigrants. I'm tried of the government trying to force together and mix together what god and nature made separate and distinct under the same jurisdiction. I want to get back to my cultural roots and my innate tendencies. I'm calling for democrats to denounce multiculturalism and the war on white people and their country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2018, 11:15 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Democrats Emerging As Post-American Party

Democrats Emerging As Post-American Party, by James Kirkpatrick - The Unz Review

Great article from Unz. There really is two Americas (at least two). Traditional America and Post-America, the latter made up of non-white ethnics and self-loathing whites.
Misery loves company among the Alt-Left.
Can't possibly be, living your life with meaning and accomplishment as the cure. Blame someone else for your lack of accomplishments.

Old 11-09-2018, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Unz is a white nationalist advocate. Nuff said. He runs around with folks like Steve Sailer.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2...unz-donations/
There's something wrong with a historical white cultural country remaining as such? There's something "wrong" with whites . Why should something essentially as racist as that be accepted as right?

No I say there's something wrong with multiculturalism and globalism. More like nothing right about it.

Old 11-09-2018, 11:22 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
There's something wrong with a historical white cultural country remaining as such? There's something "wrong" with whites . Why should something essentially as racist as that be accepted as right?

No I say there's something wrong with multiculturalism and globalism. More like nothing right about it.
Whites will be the minority in our country no matter what happens next. Honestly, so what. We are all human beings.

Old 11-09-2018, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Whites will be the minority in our country no matter what happens next. Honestly, so what. We are all human beings.
Then what's with all the left's war on anything and everything white if we are all just identical? You act like it just happened. It was purposeful policy to make America minority white. Next America will be more like Brazil. I'm convinced of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies