Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 12:31 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,237,274 times

Advertisements

With the exception of 38 miles in Washington, the entire continental West Coast is now blue

Oh, I know, I know.

"The west coast was very blue to begin with...."

Not True. There had always been many pockets of red. Notice I am using past tense.

"Yeah, the liberal west coast will turn to hell!"

Geez, I'm so scared as I enjoy the great weather, great economy, great food, and great life. This is so hell.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2018, 12:33 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,040,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

With the exception of 38 miles in Washington, the entire continental West Coast is now blue

Oh, I know, I know.

"The west coast was very blue to begin with...."

Not True. There had always been many pockets of red. Notice I am using past tense.

"Yeah, the liberal west coast will turn to hell!"

Geez, I'm so scared as I enjoy the great weather, great economy, great food, and great life. This is so hell.

And a few hundred miles of it are on fire at any given time, congratudolences on your achievements.

Old 11-12-2018, 12:38 PM

25,758 posts, read 18,826,754 times
Wonderful. L.A., San Fran, Seattle, Chicago, and NYC is dictating the lives of everyone else in the United States (the other 46 states). Does that make you feel good? Is that your idea of fair? Some cowboy out on the Wyoming range is having his life dictated to him by a dweeb millennial sitting in a Starbucks somewhere, swilling down latte? Is that your idea of "equality"? One voice is heard and the next is given the middle finger?

Break the Union. It's the only solution to liberal tyranny.

Old 11-12-2018, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
And a few hundred miles of it are on fire at any given time, congratudolences on your achievements.

Because we don't have snow, hurricane, hail storm, or even thunderstorm to slow it down.

It's just sun, sun, and more sun. Yeah, it's bad.

Old 11-12-2018, 12:51 PM

17,308 posts, read 12,260,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Wonderful. L.A., San Fran, Seattle, Chicago, and NYC is dictating the lives of everyone else in the United States (the other 46 states). Does that make you feel good? Is that your idea of fair? Some cowboy out on the Wyoming range is having his life dictated to him by a dweeb millennial sitting in a Starbucks somewhere, swilling down latte? Is that your idea of "equality"? One voice is heard and the next is given the middle finger?

Flip side of that, should one guy in Wyoming have as much say as 68 Californians? As that's about what it works out to in Senate representation.

Old 11-12-2018, 12:53 PM

1,874 posts, read 818,903 times
unless something (drastic probably) changes the current course of this country, the country will need to be broken up at some point. it may be 100 years from now but this isnt going to work long term.

Old 11-12-2018, 12:54 PM

4,534 posts, read 4,932,094 times
Quote:

How many rubles do you get paid per month? Two people in the boonies shouldn't get to dictate how most Americans concentrated in urban centers get to live their lives.

Old 11-12-2018, 12:57 PM

1,874 posts, read 818,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
How many rubles do you get paid per month? Two people in the boonies shouldn't get to dictate how most Americans concentrated in urban centers get to live their lives.
actually thats not true. thats part of why the EC exists.

Old 11-12-2018, 12:58 PM

Quote:

So the cowboy in Wyoming's struggle is San Francisco, LA, Seattle, Chicago, and NYC's fault?

When will the right-wing start applying the personal responsibility that they talked about so much?

Old 11-12-2018, 12:59 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobo1 View Post
unless something (drastic probably) changes the current course of this country, the country will need to be broken up at some point. it may be 100 years from now but this isnt going to work long term.
San Andreas fault will sort things out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies