Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2018, 09:04 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...71844836261891

Of course, you'll want me to believe you and the leftist propaganda machine over Trump.
I only know he wasn't there but everybody else seemed to make it OK. Maybe the Europeans have more grit and stamina coupled with dedication for honoring our Marines that fought for their country in the cause of freedom.
Actions speak louder than tweets.

It wasn't about him.
I don't think he cared that much for that simple reason and all your's or anyone else's post will not convince me otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2018, 09:26 PM

31,072 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I haven't mentioned obama or posted a thread with his name in it for over 2 years. What the 'double hockey sticks are you talking about?
What the hell does Obama have to do with the Trump presidency and what Trump does?
You responded to my post #37. As far as our anti American president Obama goes? If if wasnt for Obama, we most likely wouldnt have Trump.
Attached Thumbnails
Undermine military support for Trump: The media's new tactic-faracon.jpg  

Old 11-14-2018, 10:03 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,269,360 times
What else can we expect from our Fake President.

Old 11-14-2018, 10:14 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
You responded to my post #37. As far as our anti American president Obama goes? If if wasnt for Obama, we most likely wouldnt have Trump.
Obama, Obama, Obama, You're pretty much a one trick pony. This is about the current president's trip to France and the media's handling of it. It has absolutely nothing to do with Barak Obama our ex president. Here's the thread Title.
Undermine military support for Trump: The media's new tactic

Nowhere is Obama mentioned or referred to.

Old 11-14-2018, 10:41 PM

31,072 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Obama, Obama, Obama, You're pretty much a one trick pony. This is about the current president's trip to France and the media's handling of it. It has absolutely nothing to do with Barak Obama our ex president. Here's the thread Title.
Undermine military support for Trump: The media's new tactic

Nowhere is Obama mentioned or referred to.
Of course he was in post #3. Obama is almost always brought up by Leftist as being the best President ever. or the Right saying he is the worst. Trump kind a sucks but he's not the giant evil person he's accused of being. And of course he was never considered terrible when he was a Democrat.

Old 11-15-2018, 11:15 AM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...71844836261891

Of course, you'll want me to believe you and the leftist propaganda machine over Trump.
There were no reports of "almost zero visibility", he's lying to you - again. METAR data is in the public domain, FFS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies