Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2018, 06:33 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Where did you get the idea she is five years old? She is not five, she is in middle school.
That's Leftists for ya, not knowing anything about the topic but still chiming in like they do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2018, 06:38 AM

20,125 posts, read 16,147,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
They certainly did misconstrue the title, and used incorrect terminology.
Here is a better link as to what exactly is going on with this story.
https://www.tampabay.com/news/educat...ents_172966092

I would agree with the recommendation set forth by the Liberty Counsel as it pertains to all K-12 students everywhere.
"The district should trust parents, respect teachers’ rights and protect the privacy rights of all students, he added in an interview. The solution, Mast suggested, is simple: Offer the transgender student a private space to change and use the restroom, and require parental consent for club participation"
As someone who worked with children for decades, I agree too. This notion that children who are struggling with reconciling the body they were born with and their feelings must be allowed to use the group facilities of their choice is ludicrous. Primarily because developmentally from about 4th-5th grade until adulthood most students struggle emotionally with sexuality at various points, students NEED to be able to use restrooms and locker rooms that do not include people they believe are a different gender than their own - all students. Transgender students WANT to use the restrooms and locker rooms that match the gender they believe they are. No students’ WANTS should ever overrule other students’ NEEDS. Single user facilities can address this need without imposing on other students’ needs. The question becomes who will be directed to use the single user facilities; numbers alone means it needs to be the transgender student.

And, it is grossly unfair to demand the male teacher supervise a locker room in a way that they believe would potentially subject themselves to charges that they were watching a female child undress.

Old 11-15-2018, 01:17 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,806,193 times
Was watching Forensic Files last night, episode started with finding a skull in the desert, later determined to be a female, Mongoloid.

I guess there is a little more to this than just what the person feels like at the moment.

Old 11-15-2018, 01:18 PM

1,874 posts, read 817,527 times
this gender fluid nonsense is straight out of idiocracy. its truly insane

Old 11-15-2018, 01:31 PM

1,239 posts, read 509,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
It's funny you bring that scene up. When ever one of these stories hit the wire I always think of that scene for a couple of reasons.

1. There was no reason to have it in the movie. It ruined the movie. There were parents and young kids there that have never seen boobs before and it was uncomfortable.

2. It was never implied that were any LGBTQ in the shower, however, they all come across as straight to the viewer.

3. God Damm! Dina Meyer was so freaking hot.

Parents took their young kids to a R rated, gory war movie, with tons of cursing, and violence, and then were put off by some boobs.
Also, they might have never seen boobs before?

Wow. Wow.

Old 11-15-2018, 02:50 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,713,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
And we were told that the left knows better than the rest of us and we are all bigots.
The Florida School District is in a very conservative area.

Bruce Jenner/ Caitlyn is a life long Republican and voted for Trump.

Not everything can be viewed through a politician lens.

Old 11-15-2018, 02:53 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,713,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Was watching Forensic Files last night, episode started with finding a skull in the desert, later determined to be a female, Mongoloid.

I guess there is a little more to this than just what the person feels like at the moment.
I am not tracking this. What does finding a skull in the desert have to do with this thread?

Old 11-15-2018, 03:02 PM

18,718 posts, read 7,597,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
That poor teacher put into an IMPOSSIBLE situation and is being punished for erring on the side of NOT observing the nude female!
If he HAD stood there and watched as the girl entered the boys' locker room, and told the boys it was OK, he likely would have been punished even more... and/or LYNCHED by the angry parents.

Time for you to move to a different school, Mr. Teacher. Or maybe to a different state where they don't go around pretending girls are boys just because they say so.

Old 11-15-2018, 03:07 PM

18,718 posts, read 7,597,559 times
Quote:
A Florida school district allowed a self-described transgender female student regular access to the boys’ locker room, with no advance warning to the boys or their parents. The first time she walked in, she caught “boys (literally) with their pants down, causing them embarrassment and concern by the fact that they had been observed changing by an obvious girl,” says a complaint letter to Pasco County School District from Liberty Counsel, a pro-bono constitutional law firm.

With a “gag order,” school administrators forbade teachers from talking about the change, and ordered a male P.E. teacher to supervise the potentially undressed girl in the Chasco Middle School locker room, the letter says. When he refused to “knowingly place himself in a position to observe a minor female in the nude or otherwise in a state of undress,” administrators told him “he will be transferred to another school as discipline for ‘not doing your job in the locker room.'”
There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.

There are a few people who undergo voluntary genital mutilation and pick up a drug habit (hormones). And some of those don't even do the mutilation, they just pretend they have.

And there are a few even nuttier people who try to pretend those are now the opposite sex from what they were born as.

And the nuttiest ones of all, are the ones who let the "even nuttier" ones run things.

Old 11-15-2018, 03:55 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,843,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.

There are a few people who undergo voluntary genital mutilation and pick up a drug habit (hormones). And some of those don't even do the mutilation, they just pretend they have.

And there are a few even nuttier people who try to pretend those are now the opposite sex from what they were born as.

And the nuttiest ones of all, are the ones who let the "even nuttier" ones run things.

Holy ****! I don't exist!

Are cis women who require HRT junkies too? Or just trans women like me?

I don't pretend a damn thing. I don't have to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies