Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2018, 11:47 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
That is what the TDS sufferers are completely ignoring. The rest of the reporters don't get a shot because of this D Head???? Jeez, the lack of logic here is astounding.
Again, where do people get the idea that Acosta stopped other reporters from asking questions? I haven't heard any reporters say this. Not to mention that Trump supporters feeling bad reporters couldn't ask questions sounds pretty funny to me. And as I keep pointing out, Sarah Sanders herself tweeted out that 35 reporters asked 68 questions that day. I'm not good at math, but that sounds like reporters asked more than ne question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2018, 11:47 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
They certainly don't have to call on him as much as they do. I often wonder why they do. Trump seems to enjoy sparring with the press and calling them evil, bad people, disgusting, and so on and so forth.
On wonder is that would prevent Acosta from talking out of turn or hogging the mic anyway.

Old 11-16-2018, 11:48 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
A-M-E-N..... that disgusting, PATHOLOGICAL-LYING,EVIL,VILE,SUBHUMAN-NO-IQ-THUG, should be called out by EVERY reporter, on every single lie that leaves his lips, insist on evidence which will show what a fool he is...….or even better every media outlet should totally ignore and boycott that piece of garbage!
WAHH WAHHH...NOT MY PWESIDENT.....WAHWAH...

Old 11-16-2018, 11:48 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Yes!

Let the beat downs of Acosta resume!

Old 11-16-2018, 11:50 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
The Department of Labor should file charges against Acosta. It's a violation of US Labor Law for a male to use physical force/intimidation to prevent a female from doing her job.

Or are lefties still misogynists, à la Bill Clinton, Keith Ellison, etc.?

Old 11-16-2018, 11:52 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The Department of Labor should file charges against Acosta. It's a violation of US Labor Law for a male to use physical force/intimidation to prevent a female from doing her job.
Good luck with that LMAO!!!!

Someone is #Triggered

Old 11-16-2018, 11:55 AM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Again, where do people get the idea that Acosta stopped other reporters from asking questions? I haven't heard any reporters say this. Not to mention that Trump supporters feeling bad reporters couldn't ask questions sounds pretty funny to me. And as I keep pointing out, Sarah Sanders herself tweeted out that 35 reporters asked 68 questions that day. I'm not good at math, but that sounds like reporters asked more than ne question.
Dude come on. He's hogging the mic, I mean jeez already, I'm not even a trump guy and I can see that his behavior was rude and out of line.

Be quick me here buddy.

Old 11-16-2018, 11:55 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post

Or are lefties still misogynists, à la Bill Clinton, Keith Ellison, etc.?
That's really a stretch there. Especially from one who labels themselves "Informed Consent"

Old 11-16-2018, 11:59 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
I didn't say he wasn't rude or out of line. He was trying to ask a question. There's no law that says reporters must be respectful. I was pointing out that he didn't stop other reporters from asking questions. And, no, he did not assault the intern.

Old 11-16-2018, 12:01 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
That's really a stretch there. Especially from one who labels themselves "Informed Consent"
Bwahahaha! Par for the course for many Trump voters here on city-data.

When things DO go their way, they're boastful and obnoxious. When things DON'T go their way, they downplay the loss and spin/deflect.

Just like Mushroom Donny does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies