Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 08:08 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
How, pray tell me, does visiting a disaster area and referring to it using the wrong name, show politicians for what they really are? That shows what trump is; a buffoon golfing on the taxpayer dime and not really giving a damn about much else.
I am sure you were equally outraged every time Obarfo made a verbal gaffe..right?

Remember when Barry Sotero claimed he visited all 57 states?

Or how about the time the dumass in chief claimed the US Constitution was written 2000 years ago?

Yeah..im sure you were howling with rage over that huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2018, 08:15 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I am sure you were equally outraged every time Obarfo made a verbal gaffe..right?

Or how about the time the dumass in chief claimed the US Constitution was written 2000 years ago?

So I'm sure you'll be happy to show us your comments about Obama's gaffes and then will be equally vocal about little Donny's, right?

Old 11-19-2018, 08:25 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post

You are getting a lot of mileage out of the one gaffe Obama made. Is that all there is?

Old 11-19-2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Like I said, its hard to take California seriously, when you hear about celebrities making death threats toward President Trump, and the sanctuary cities/state and the talk of California becoming a separate nation etc.
I don't see why you think California is worthy of respect.
^^^^ Folks! This is the sentiment of Trump followers and the MAGA people. No unity. No helping our fellow citizens. No making America great again. Only anger, hatred, and ill will.

Old 11-19-2018, 08:28 AM

10,760 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
^^^^ Folks! This is the sentiment of Trump followers and the MAGA people. No unity. No helping our fellow citizens. No making America great again. Only anger hatred and ill will.
You reap what you sow.
You can't expect forgiveness at the flick of a switch.
And there is no hatred.....just indifference or lack of respect.

Old 11-19-2018, 08:33 AM

Quote:
You reap what you sow.
You can't expect forgiveness at the flick of a switch.
By your sentiment, we will be a nation divided. I don't recall Obama calling republican dominated areas by the wrong name. I do recall Obama and the Republican governor of New Jersey working together in a mature statesman-like fashion to repair the damage caused by Storm Sandy.

Quote:
Christie praised Obama for his support in New Jersey during a press conference on Oct. 31, 2012 in the immediate wake of Hurricane Sandy.
Quote:
“He has worked incredibly closely with me since before the storm hit,” Christie said. “It’s been a great working relationship to make sure that we’re doing the jobs that people elected us to do. And I cannot thank the president enough for his personal concern and compassion for our state and for the people of our state. I heard it on the phone conversations with him, and I was able to witness it today personally.”
Chris Christie's Obama 'Hug:' How He's Talked About It | Time

Old 11-19-2018, 08:34 AM

4,627 posts, read 3,395,314 times
Quote:
Like I said, its hard to take California seriously, when you hear about celebrities making death threats toward President Trump, and the sanctuary cities/state and the talk of California becoming a separate nation etc.
And its not political, because I have no problem with New York, and that's a very anti-Trump state too.
There are significant swaths of California that vote red. Paradise, California is represented in Congress by the GOP.

Not that the political representation of an area hit by a natural disaster should matter.....

Old 11-19-2018, 08:34 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,369,227 times
Quote:
And its not political, because I have no problem with New York, and that's a very anti-Trump state too.
Hollywood is in California, but it is not representative of California.

Old 11-19-2018, 08:35 AM

4,399 posts, read 4,293,235 times
They begged him to go.

Old 11-19-2018, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
There are significant swaths of California that vote red. Paradise, California is represented in Congress by the GOP.

Not that the political representation of an area hit by a natural disaster should matter.....
Facts are inconvenient for trump followers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies