Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 08:54 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,432,455 times

Advertisements

SHS's background is of no concern to most who see her rapidly dwindling appearances as tRump's mouthpiece.

Her utter lack of integrity, eagerness to lick tRump's boots and repeat his lies are all we need to know about her.

Just another tRump lickspittle, but more obnoxious than some.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:56 AM

36,163 posts, read 30,619,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Long, detailed assessment. I didn't realize that, unlike her predecessors, she has no background in journalism or communication. Odd, with her religious background, that she can support someone as un-Christian as Trump.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Trump’s Battering Ram
What does the press secretary believe in—other than defending the President’s every word?
By Paige Williams
She majored in political science and mass communications. She has an extensive background in politics. I didnt realize a major in journalism was a requirement for deputy press secretary.

I will just assume by your uneducated comment that you are not a Christian.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:17 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,610,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by werit View Post
I think Huckabee Sanders does a great job representing US Christians. She is the epitome of the sanctimonious evangelical hucksters that use religion as a tool to gain power. She makes no attempt to hide her fluid morality, her constant lies are a direct violation of the Commandments she claims to cherish and she makes a mockery of her religious beliefs on a daily basis by working for a thrice divorced serial adulterer and overall scumbag like Trump.

You can't entirely blame her though, her father is even more shameless at exploiting religion for his own gain. She learned how to play the religious grifting game at a young age while sitting on Daddy's knee.
We need to add Nepotism to the mix. Many of the so-called Fundie Christians I know won't even do business with anyone outside the flock. Sarah would likely be in the marketing department of a startup somewhere (if lucky) if it wasn't for the insider track. Huck promised his support and that of his (very few) followers.

Like the old Viking Shows, he pledged Fealty to the King. For that you get jobs in return.

It's like Adelson - just coincidence that his wife gets a medal, eh? Or, is it the hundreds of millions of dollars he donated?

Old 11-20-2018, 09:19 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,063,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
For someone with no degree in communications, journalism, she sure spanks the hell out of the pizzy press corp
By lying and being defensive about her lying? Wow what woman!

Old 11-20-2018, 09:20 AM

20,410 posts, read 12,323,485 times
hey look! yet another thread by a PROG trying to devalue a human being....

nice job leftist! invalidate the person because you know you cannot invalidate the message.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:24 AM

20,410 posts, read 12,323,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
We need to add Nepotism to the mix. Many of the so-called Fundie Christians I know won't even do business with anyone outside the flock. Sarah would likely be in the marketing department of a startup somewhere (if lucky) if it wasn't for the insider track. Huck promised his support and that of his (very few) followers.

Like the old Viking Shows, he pledged Fealty to the King. For that you get jobs in return.

It's like Adelson - just coincidence that his wife gets a medal, eh? Or, is it the hundreds of millions of dollars he donated?
Fundie Christians. ... how many ways you PROGS gonna dehumanize people in this thread?

Old 11-20-2018, 09:27 AM

18,761 posts, read 11,742,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
She got all of you to spend a Monday evening posting about her quite in depth. I'd say she's made quite a name for herself.

Yes but the question of what kind of name remains to be seen. When honesty becomes an unpopular option in your day to day work, it tends to diminish you and your integrity is in question. Anyone know what ever happened to Spicer? I heard his book flopped. If you lie for a liar you are tainted. but I guess in Trump world winning through deceit is acceptable.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:31 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,051,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
hey look! yet another thread by a PROG trying to devalue a human being....

nice job leftist! invalidate the person because you know you cannot invalidate the message.
Trump's stock in trade.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:31 AM

2,267 posts, read 1,936,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Long, detailed assessment. I didn't realize that, unlike her predecessors, she has no background in journalism or communication. Odd, with her religious background, that she can support someone as un-Christian as Trump.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Trump’s Battering Ram
What does the press secretary believe in—other than defending the President’s every word?
By Paige Williams

Sanders’s surprise ascendance meant that a campaign operative, not a media-relations professional, was in place as press secretary as the President engaged in ever more outlandish behavior... A publicist tends to describe even controversial events in bland, soft language; an operative is skilled at provoking outrage. A press secretary who had an abiding respect for First Amendment freedoms likely would have resigned once it became clear that Trump intended to steamroll his way through the Constitution.... Two former White House ethics chiefs declared that Sanders’s tweet had violated federal law.

For the whole piece:
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/09/24/sarah-huckabee-sanders-trumps-battering-ram

I'm not surprised by the hypocrisy of self acclaimed Christians supporting Trump. If you are dumb enough to believe a mythical being in the past spawned mankind and will reward you in eternity for a life well lived then you are also dumb enough to entertain such a logical disconnect between the major tenants of Christianity and support of such an obviously horrible human being.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:33 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,411,191 times
Haters are gonna hate and that's what the Left does best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies