Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2018, 08:31 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,660,467 times

Advertisements

.There will be no "Mea Culpa" handed to Trump by Mueller.
Trump has created his own episode of "Game of Thrones" and he's losing. Accountability is near.
There's no way for Trump to stop it from happening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2018, 08:32 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
I don't know if he will get indicted for collusion with Russia, but I am pretty confidant his poor business and accounting practices will do him in.

He is doing an awesome job of impersonating a guilty person.... If he isn't guilty of something I will admit I will be surprised.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-23-2018, 08:36 PM

19,750 posts, read 22,654,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Trump supporters just know, the can see through walls.
They can’t see their own rose colored glasses. Their morons.

Old 11-23-2018, 09:07 PM

30,153 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
It won't work this way - because many people have already been indicted, convicted or plead.

So Trump is already tied in the matter - that is, all these people are his close associates.

Whether or not HE PERSONALLY is going to be charged with a crime is beside the point.
I thought the point to all of this for the left was nailing Trump? Impeachment, going to jail, destroying the GOP once and for all. Getting even with Trump for an election they refuse to acknowledge Trump won.

If none of this happens this whole thing will be for naught I would think. Seriously who cares if Manfort goes to prison for things he did years ago? Or any of the other cast of characters for assorted things that Trump may have not been privy too. A big percentage of indictments were Russian nationals that have long fled bad to Russia scot-free. This was all about Trump not anything else. At least that was what endless posts here and comments elsewhere said.

Seems like the bar for success for all of this has lowered substantially as reality sets in. I have no idea what will happen. I have no skin in the games as both parties are deplorable to me. Mueller has had a couple of surprises already and who knows what will follow. But its not looking good for the left at this point and I understand why they are hedging their bets.

Old 11-23-2018, 09:09 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I don't know if he will get indicted for collusion with Russia, but I am pretty confidant his poor business and accounting practices will do him in.

He is doing an awesome job of impersonating a guilty person.... If he isn't guilty of something I will admit I will be surprised.
I know he won't get indicted for collusion with Russia because it's not illegal, he'd have to be indicted on some other charge.

Old 11-23-2018, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I thought the point to all of this for the left was nailing Trump? Impeachment, going to jail, destroying the GOP once and for all.

If none of this happens this whole thing will be for naught I would think. Seriously who cares if Manfort goes to prison for things he did years ago? Or any of the other cast of characters for assorted things that Trump may have not been privy too. A big percentage of indictments were Russian nationals that have long fled bad to Russia scot-free.

Seems like the bar for success for all of this has lowered substantially as reality sets in.

You thought the whole point of an investigation.... run by a Republican, what to bring down the Republicans once and for all?

It's simply an investigation. They indict those they find guilty and proceed within the limits of the law. It DOES matter that criminals are prosecuted, no matter whether they are important to you or not.

Old 11-23-2018, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I know he won't get indicted for collusion with Russia because it's not illegal, he'd have to be indicted on some other charge.
Collusion by itself is not illegal, but it is most commonly a part of illegal activity. It's the illegal activity that would be prosecuted.

Your parroting pundits.

And that's fine, your misunderstanding will not affect anything.

Old 11-23-2018, 09:16 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,670,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I've never seen someone move the goalposts to an entirely different stadium at a different school until today.
If you find one post where I - or the Majority of Non-Trumpies - said Trump would be criminally indicted then you will have a point.

But I am all too familiar with the history of our country and the "Justice" system. Steal a car, do 10-20, steal a couple billion...well, chances are you are Neil Bush and don't have to pay it back.

What else is new?

Old 11-23-2018, 09:17 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,389,775 times
he wont be cleared, they will invent something to clear the table. cross a t or dot an I, misspelled word. they will find something, claim he lied because he could not remember a correct date thirty years ago. they will find something

Old 11-23-2018, 09:20 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,670,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I thought the point to all of this for the left was nailing Trump? Impeachment, going to jail, destroying the GOP once and for all. Getting even with Trump for an election they refuse to acknowledge Trump won.

If none of this happens this whole thing will be for naught I would think. Seriously who cares if Manfort goes to prison for things he did years ago? Or any of the other cast of characters for assorted things that Trump may have not been privy too. A big percentage of indictments were Russian nationals that have long fled bad to Russia scot-free. This was all about Trump not anything else. At least that was what endless posts here and comments elsewhere said.

Seems like the bar for success for all of this has lowered substantially as reality sets in. I have no idea what will happen. I have no skin in the games as both parties are deplorable to me. Mueller has had a couple of surprises already and who knows what will follow. But its not looking good for the left at this point and I understand why they are hedging their bets.
Again, you obviously must have missed the long list of flynn and associates, manafort and the dozens of other bad guys (Trumps GOOD buddies, admin) who already pleaded.

NONE of us knew all those folks would admit their guilt or be tried and convicted.

You can call that a nothing-burger, but I'd suggest you ask Trumps Campaign Manager and his former National Security Advisor and many others about that.

What we have so far is among the worst in history...in terms of people within and related to an administration pleading and indicted, etc.

What we are likely to have when it is all done is a new record.

YOU, if you are a patriotic American, should consider that a very bad thing for an admin that claimed it was going to "clean up" DC.

But you may just live in opposite world and respect criminals and mobsters better than you respect moral individuals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies