Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 05:24 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,238,960 times

Advertisements

Yup, just as the liberals predicted.

But I'm sure Middle America appreciate Trump helping himself and his rich friends get ahead.

When will people start to realize that Democrats are the ones who help create a booming economy and jobs?

Quote:

Left Behind by Trump’s Boom: The Rural Americans Who Elected Him

Tiffany Hensley’s drive home takes her through some picturesque scenery, and an ugly economy.
“The first thing you see when you get down here is beauty,” says Hensley, midway through her shift at a diner in the rolling hills of eastern Kentucky. “But then you get to looking around. It’s real rough.’’

Times are tough all across rural America. Nationwide numbers paint a rosy picture of accelerating growth and near-full employment. Swaths of the countryside tell a different story, its protagonists barely scraping by as their jobs drain away in the downturns and don’t come back in the booms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2018, 05:25 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Yup, just as the liberals predicted.

But I'm sure Middle America appreciate Trump helping himself and his rich friends get ahead.

Opinion article from Bloomberg who hates Trump.

Liberals & Bloomberg also predicted that Hillary would be President. Why do you still consider them a valid source of information.

But I'll ask you this, do you think the people in that article would be happy to move to one of the Democrat plantations in Baltimore, South Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, Fulton/Dekalb, Liberty city, etc. Why doesn't Bloomberg go there instead?

Old 11-28-2018, 05:26 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,119,845 times
"I didn't know leopards would eat my face"- Said one woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party

Old 11-28-2018, 05:28 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
Working people are doing better under Trump than they ever did under Obama...that is an undisputed fact.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:29 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Opinion article from Bloomberg who hates Trump.

Liberals & Bloomberg also predicted that Hillary would be President. Why do you still consider them a valid source of information.

But I'll ask you this, do you think the people in that article would be happy to move to one of the Democrat plantations in Baltimore, South Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, Fulton/Dekalb, Liberty city, etc. Why doesn't Bloomberg go there instead?

Opinion statement from someone who loves Trump.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:29 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
"I didn't know leopards would eat my face"- Said one woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party
Yeah. I say they’re getting what they deserve. I have little-to-no sympathy.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:30 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Working people are doing better under Trump than they ever did under Obama...that is an undisputed fact.

Then you'll have NO problem supplying factual PROOF of that, right?

You have to understand, not everyone drinks the Kool-Aid and believes all the BS the con-man throws out there.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:31 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,044,420 times
Trump did sell this people a pile of garbage but that's what he's done his whole life. I'd expect adults to not be so gullible.

On the other hand, areas of the country have always gone as jobs have. Detroit is a wasteland because jobs left, not because the "Dims" run it. Upstate New York is more like Appalachia than New York City. I'm sure that villages in the Italy that saw masses of US immigration in the early 1900s were sad and depressed as well.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:32 PM

3,319 posts, read 2,342,240 times
What did the democrats do for them?

Old 11-28-2018, 05:34 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,238,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyfromnc View Post
What did the democrats do for them?

Democrats can't do anything, because they keep voting for Republicans.

Hillary Clinton had a plan to help them, but that doesn't matter now.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies