Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2018, 04:23 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,432,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Online sex workers have slammed a viral campaign by right-wing “incels” and men’s rights activists to mass report them to tax authorities for allegedly failing to declare income.

The hashtag #ThotAudit, which appears to have been started by a Facebook user calling themselves “David Wu”, began to trend on Sunday after being promoted by controversial pick-up artist and “legal rape” advocate Daryush ‘Roosh’ Valizadeh.

“Online thots are finding out that all income generated from their breasts and vagina is taxable,” Mr Valizadeh tweeted.

“Men are aggressively organising to report all thots. I don’t blame them: these girls are getting a free ride via beta bux and a broken sexual marketplace that is rigged in the favour of females.”

He added that under Internal Revenue Service policy, a whistleblower could receive up to 30 per cent of the tax collected. “There is actually a financial incentive to defeating thottery,” he wrote.

“Thot” is an online slang term meaning “that hoe over there”. One poster on the 4chan imageboard wrote that it now stood for “that hoe owes tax”. Online “camgirls” reported being targeted for their “premium” Snapchat and Instagram services exchanging nude photos for payment.
https://www.news.com.au/technology/o...uR-wnsX2SlaSA4

edit: I don't get their motivation. One would think that selling sex would be something they could support, in principle and for themselves, being that one only needs enough money now and to get what they want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2018, 04:24 PM

45,233 posts, read 26,457,645 times
Nothin lower than pimpin for the IRS

Old 11-25-2018, 04:30 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,591,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
https://www.news.com.au/technology/o...uR-wnsX2SlaSA4

If these incel guys would just have sex once in a while, even pay for it (you always pay for it), then they would see it's not the end all of existence.
While I take issue with your comment that men always "pay for it," I agree that there is something wrong with incels. The problem, as far as I can tell, is that they don't just want sex, they want sex with the head cheerleader, even while they disparage the nice, but less flashy, girl who sits next to them in study hall. They hate the pretty girl because they can't have her, and the average girl because they can.

Losers.

Old 11-25-2018, 04:35 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,657,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
While I take issue with your comment that men always "pay for it," I agree that there is something wrong with incels. The problem, as far as I can tell, is that they don't just want sex, they want sex with the head cheerleader, even while they disparage the nice, but less flashy, girl who sits next to them in study hall. They hate the pretty girl because they can't have her, and the average girl because they can.

Losers.
No. They know very well that 10/10 is out of their league. They want their looksmatch. But their looksmatch is busy having sex with "chads" (8/10 and up guys).

Old 11-25-2018, 04:37 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,416,761 times
What a bunch of pansy ass soy boys. Incels are ****ing weird. I mean I have no need for prostitutes' services but that's just jackassery right there.

Old 11-25-2018, 04:41 PM

25,765 posts, read 18,826,754 times
1) Why should anyone get away with tax evasion when the rest of us go to jail or have our property seized if we try?

2) Why don't these "incels" quit bellyaching if they can't get or don't want a romantic relationship and go do something productive with their time? If you take into account the likely outcome of ANY romantic relationship these days and the danger, both economically and otherwise, it simply is NOT worth it. Nothing to be gained beyond what a magazine and your hand can do. You dullard "incels" should feel lucky that you don't have to bother with it. Do something productive with your lives rather than thinking with the wrong head.

Old 11-25-2018, 06:08 PM

78,435 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Nothin lower than pimpin for the IRS
Ill send you my tax bill in a few months Frank. You can pay it. Thanks!

Seriously though, I honestly don't care if they're sex workers, lawn mowers, drug dealers etc.....if I'm paying and they're not then it's tough crap for them if they get caught.

P.S. I'd very much imagine that some of these webcam girls are making 6-figs a year.
How does one logically defend tax evasion even if the people exposing them you don't like or respect?
Kinda like having a heroin dealer rat out another heroin dealer.

Old 11-25-2018, 06:11 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,131,910 times
Make prostitution legal, then they all have to pay.

Old 11-25-2018, 06:16 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,108,006 times
Good case for legalization.

Old 11-25-2018, 06:31 PM

45,233 posts, read 26,457,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Ill send you my tax bill in a few months Frank. You can pay it. Thanks!

Seriously though, I honestly don't care if they're sex workers, lawn mowers, drug dealers etc.....if I'm paying and they're not then it's tough crap for them if they get caught.

P.S. I'd very much imagine that some of these webcam girls are making 6-figs a year.
How does one logically defend tax evasion even if the people exposing them you don't like or respect?
Kinda like having a heroin dealer rat out another heroin dealer.
Taxes are theft so Im not going to cheer on others being victimized.
Kinda like a robbery victim wishing their neighbor get stuck up in a dark alley too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies