Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 09:38 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,439,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
First dibs on the woman's Disney shirt.
rofl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2018, 07:10 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,499,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
The reasons and conditions of the country the migrants are coming from must be more dangerous than coming to America, these days.

If I had sons and daughters fighting gangs and rapes and education that is next to nothing; I would probably set on a journey for a hopeful, better life.

When my grandparents came from Italy and Ireland, to America, it was for some of the same reasons. Famine, war, a better life.

Why the trump administration has to be so merciless, in it's quest for hatred of other people's wanting a better life is beyond me. I hope that next president and commander in chief, does a better job. Treating human beings, the way he has, is no way for a leader in any country. He has no shame or feelings for anyone, just himself. JMO
You family came in legally or do you want to tell us they broke the law?

Also, Obama did the same thing-----duh----crickets.

Also, they CAN come in-----just obey the law----go to the intake centers and register.

Old 11-30-2018, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
What JOB is this illegal supposed to get in the US that will support herself and FIVE kids?! Americans cannot even support themselves as individuals on low wage jobs. She is expecting some "help" clearly or is too ignorant and delusional. I imagine if she got in she would be pregnant quick enough with the anchor.

She is the walking stereotype of why open borders is bad. She has a bunch of kids and no plan or understanding of how our system works, just thinks things will work out for her and she can get some kind of magical job that will support a whole family. Or she is expecting some handouts.
I really can't blame her----she was sold a bill of goods from the organizers. They are the ones who should be punished. Soros and his gang of thugs.

Old 11-30-2018, 07:43 PM

21,097 posts, read 19,692,053 times
The news media isn’t interested in reporting facts. They want to create a story to cause controversy so they will have something to talk about for the next few days.

Old 11-30-2018, 07:53 PM

18,557 posts, read 7,361,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
IMO, it is a legit photo. The wind is blowing the gas away from the others. Probably landed just where that mom was standing, that's why she is running away from the gas.

Perhaps the guys firing the gas saw the photographer and aimed at that mom so he could get a good shot.

Would you obey a command to fire tear gas at kids?
Hell, yes. It's harmless, not that that's relevant. They're invading our country, and they must be repelled by any means necessary.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:03 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUvhXLx4zhk

Talk about fake news. Here's is fake pictures used for political reasons.
It's like we're reliving 2004 again. Back then, Charles whathisface ran a blog called 'Little Green Footballs'. (Before you scoff at "blog", remember this is the same blog that had a commenter point out the type on the letter about Bush that got Dan Rather canned.) It was the Iraq war, and the AP and Reuters were especially guilty of doctoring photos.

LGF had a lot of readers, and some of those readers are very good in certain skills. They were able to point out how certain photos of planes firing missiles had been Photoshopped. They were able to find several instances of the same "victims" in different parts of the country, they were able to show the staged photos, especially the ones with very clean teddy bears left behind in the aftermath of the center of town being decimated into rubble - yet Teddy was super clean.

It's like people have forgotten that we've been over this before, many times. How many more times must this propaganda be revealed before you all figure it out: The media is lying to you. They are a propaganda machine. ALL media, (for those who want to pretend I watch "Faux News", no, I do not, anymore than I look at anything on CNN or all the others - I read what they write, and I read the opposite bias, and then I go international and look for the same story written by someone not in the U.S., and even then I will never feel that I got the whole story - because I'm aware that the media is propaganda, it is not "news"). When will you all get it?

Old 11-30-2018, 08:28 PM

48,515 posts, read 34,800,001 times
So basically no one cares this has been proven a false? Snopes is now fake news?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-30-2018, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
So basically no one cares this has been proven a false? Snopes is now fake news?
No I don't trust snopes, they are as far left as CNN.

If news reporters can't get bad news they try to instigate it. I read about two protest groups were on the same street protesting. Nothing much was happening so a news reporter threw a rock into one of the groups. It came to nothing but they were hoping to start a riot. Nice huh?

Old 11-30-2018, 10:44 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,115,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
No I don't trust snopes, they are as far left as CNN.
Fox is every bit as leftist as CNN. The difference is that Fox and MSNBC have a Trotzkyite/Neocon agenda (constant war for the empire), while CNN has a progressive agenda (SJW identity politics).

Old 11-30-2018, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Fox is every bit as leftist as CNN. The difference is that Fox and MSNBC have a Trotzkyite/Neocon agenda (constant war for the empire), while CNN has a progressive agenda (SJW identity politics).
Well CNN will say Trump controls FOX so they would disagree. FOX has lead as number 1 in ratings for years.

CNN seems to have a bash Trump agenda all the time and that gets old. There is very little justice in SJW.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies