Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 07:38 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,100,287 times

Advertisements

Whether or not there is something to this study, there is no point to bringing it up on a forum. Do you think anyone is going to come on and say "yes, I am insecure in my masculinity, and come to think of it, that's why I voted for Trump." Of course not. I saw that study, but I would not have started a thread on this board because it would basically be just trolling.

Old 12-01-2018, 07:40 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
So, as you often seem to do, you just post an empty taunt. And without in any way addressing the actual subject (I assume you have no intention of reading the articles), you try to undermine the study by posting a goony photograph of the writer. So … do you think that proves something? Do you imagine that writers don't have personal lives? Or are you just trying to show us that you're as shallow as the guys who insult Hillary's looks because she's older and not an empty-headed model like Melania?

I addressed it. You put great stock in two nu-males from two leftist rags who call out 10s of millions of other men as being less than them. One thinks manly is holding up a glass of craft beer and the other like his mother dressed him for 8th grade Sunday school.

Masculine insecurity indeed. But I will give you credit where credit is due, you did find two examples of it. Both Democrat.

Old 12-01-2018, 07:46 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Anyone that perceives Trump as masculine has a very skewed and warped sense of what masculinity actually is.

Old 12-01-2018, 07:47 PM

39,221 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Anyone that perceives Trump as masculine has a very skewed and warped sense of what masculinity actually is.
This is the thing. I doubt people who voted for Trump has thought about "masculinity" or "manhood" lol

The author of the article wanted to put other men down, but I think he showed his own insecurity. Just saying. He really doesn't need to put others down in order to make a point.

In all fairness, some conservatives have said conservative women are more attractive than liberal women. I found it to be unfair too. We don't need to act like high school girls all the time, do we?

Old 12-01-2018, 07:50 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post

He does have huge hands, however !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies