Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 10:33 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,406,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Actually there is. We know for certain that Hillary paid for fake Russian information to be used against Trump. That is criminal activity!
And destroyed 33k emails, government phones and other equipment, gave access to classified info to unauthorized people, pay to play, etc. There is a damn treasure trove of illegal activity that spans her entire political life and maybe even before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2018, 10:33 AM

48,405 posts, read 34,546,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
What? By who? He's the damn boss of this investigation he decides everything in this. He's the one who delegates out to others. Where the hell do you people come up with this utter garbage?
So is the OP saying he thinks Hillary and the DNC colluded with Russia? That would fall under the existing investigation, but nothing that has come out has implicated them.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-30-2018, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
So is the OP saying he thinks Hillary and the DNC colluded with Russia? That would fall under the existing investigation, but nothing that has come out has implicated them.
HELLO?! ANYONE HOME??????? I hear the wheel turning but I'm pretty sure the hamster is dead.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:36 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,566,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
This witch hunt and money wasting seems to Target one person/group while there was so much proof that Hillary was doing business with Russia and having deals over there, as well as Fusion GPS Etc.

Isn’t it a crime if Robert Mueller closes his eyes to one side to just go after someone he and his group of lawyers doesn’t like.

Maybe internal investigation to purposely not to investigate where the real collusion is, is t that criminal?
Keep hope alive, BB.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:40 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,419,435 times
Quote:
This witch hunt and money wasting seems to Target one person/group while there was so much proof that Hillary was doing business with Russia and having deals over there, as well as Fusion GPS Etc.

Isn’t it a crime if Robert Mueller closes his eyes to one side to just go after someone he and his group of lawyers doesn’t like.

Maybe internal investigation to purposely not to investigate where the real collusion is, is t that criminal?

Contact that schlump Matt Whitaker.

He's eager to hear your concerns.

Keep us updated.

BTW, you're probably not even aware that tRump's lapdog temp AG is under investigation himself.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...109-story.html

tRump creates a fake "university" to defraud thousands and is forced to settle for $millions. Whitaker is involved with a fraud himself.

Amazing that those two found each other.

Not amazing that Trumplings get in step and support both of these criminals, just as they're told to.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:46 AM

Quote:
HELLO?! ANYONE HOME??????? I hear the wheel turning but I'm pretty sure the hamster is dead.
My apologies, I do not follow conspiracy theories.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
My apologies, I do not follow conspiracy theories.
You don't even follow reality it seems.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:51 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,398,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
The Justice Department of the USA named a special counsel, former FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III, to take over the investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and possible collusion between Russian agents and associates of President Trump.

It is tasked with the above.

AND anything found within the realm of that investigation . too include the charges he has brought forward... and also too include WHAT EVER else he may find, which does include hitlery, podesta , Kerry, and former POTUS Obama

Old 11-30-2018, 10:52 AM

Quote:
You don't even follow reality it seems.
Duck and water.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:57 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,533,215 times
Quote:

Mueller was appointed to specifically investigate:

Any links and/ or coordination between the Russian Government and individuals associated with the Trump campaign, and

Any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation,

Authority to prosecute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies