Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 04:12 PM

4,145 posts, read 3,873,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
They have been on hyper drive hatemode since Trump was elected....hopefully they'll settle down some in the last half of his second term.
Second term LOL. Trump will be spending the second term in a nursing home or a coffin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2018, 04:13 PM

51,580 posts, read 25,547,985 times
West Wing take on being a liberal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egPQPoY3ktw

5,993 posts, read 3,711,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperhobbs View Post
Do all conservatives have a very limited vocabulary? I mean do they know any other words besides 'liberal'
Why yes they do. They've expanded their vocabulary in recent years to include such words as "Obama", "Hillary", and "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" as well. Just wait till we fire Trump in 2020. They'll be expanding their vocabulary exponentially at that point to heights even I never thought possible. Fun times ahead, eh?

12,003 posts, read 11,819,746 times
Quote:
Do all conservatives have a very limited vocabulary? I mean do they know any other words besides 'liberal'
There's always "progressive", "radical", and "Nancy Pelosi", and "MAGA"...
(Posted prior to reading the above comment - fast-moving thread).

Old 12-01-2018, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
There's always "progressive", "radical", and "Nancy Pelosi", and "MAGA"...
(Posted prior to reading the above comment - fast-moving thread).
I happen to think being progressive is a good thing.

Old 12-01-2018, 04:19 PM

14,498 posts, read 9,390,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Every time there is even the slightest trouble in the USA, does it seem like liberals come out of the woodwork to immediately go into full meltdown (or cat 5 chimp out as some call it) and gleefully exclaim that we are all doomed and fated to die because of Trump? Do they get some kind of perverse pleasure in thinking it will change anyones mind?

I mean really..
The far left cheers bad events happening to America, and the far right does the exact same thing. You're both the problem, as far as I'm concerned. I see you using terms such as "chimp out" which is a racist characterization of social disorder or rioting among blacks. You don't think racist crap like that undermines this country, too? And the whole "liberalism is a mental disorder" nonsense. You don't think that poisons political discourse?

Old 12-01-2018, 04:22 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,721,252 times
Quote:
Why do you think Trump appeals to them so much ? He has the vocabulary of a 1950's construction worker, and they understand that level . Anything that resembles "big words" scares and confuses them.

Old 12-01-2018, 04:27 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,397,911 times
I mean... I think things will go in the crapper soon enough because of our President, but I hope they don't. I will suffer as well.

Old 12-01-2018, 04:28 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,570,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Obama himself is probably praying for bad news everyday.
Then again, during his presidency Obama's definition of good news was America being treated like a doormat (especially regarding trade).
And Obama will be praying there is no prison reform, even though he wanted that during his 8 years, he cannot stand Trump getting credit.
It's very hard to do prison reform when Obama had a opposition GOP Congress for 6 out of his 8 years of his presidency and a Senate leader whose goal was to make him a "one term President" who even denied his Supreme Court nominee a interview.
Thanks for the deflection from the truth though.

Old 12-01-2018, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
It's very hard to do prison reform when Obama had a opposition GOP Congress for 6 out of his 8 years of his presidency and a Senate leader whose goal was to make him a "one term President" who even denied his Supreme Court nominee a interview.
Thanks for the deflection from the truth though.
Hoot owl Mitch McConnell was the main obstructionist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies