Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2018, 01:51 PM

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times

Advertisements

I'm not sure about 'excited and thrilled'. Its more "We told you but you ain't listing'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2018, 01:59 PM

48,526 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Really? Care to post a few links? As I recall, libs keep proclaiming that conservatives are greedy corporatism types..why would they want to destroy the economy?
How about Mitch saying there number 1 priority was to be against everything that came from Obama?

Not exactly how I like my policy made.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-02-2018, 02:08 PM

6,830 posts, read 3,220,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperhobbs View Post
What kills me is how some on here can tell someone is a liberal from their posts. Then again perhaps everything is liberal to them. Examples below

That's a liberal cheeseburger you got there.

Liberals caused the rain that ruined my golf game

My car broke down because of liberals

There last dying word will be liberal
And if it isn't the liberals, it's the atheists. That's from another thread, but I'm sure it applies to both.

Old 12-02-2018, 07:07 PM

482 posts, read 242,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
None I know.

I fear you have missed the point. People who use the term "liberal" as an insult frequently do so regardless of whether or not it is accurate, or even relevant to the subject at hand.
Are you sure about that liberal?
Liberals hate being called liberals so much that they often try to self identify as "progressives."
Bill Maher has been addressing this for years. These types always remind me of Mexicans in my family that claim they're Spanish. It's pathetic.

carry on liberal.........

Old 12-02-2018, 07:15 PM

482 posts, read 242,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
Of course getting "news" from Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, etc. well . . .
I'm not even Conservative. Jokes on you. I just love making fun of liberals because they're so ridiculous. Conservatives are much harder to mess with because I simply just disagree with a most of them. I don't see them as living on another planet though. They're far more reasonable in both their actions and beliefs.

You just watch. If big Don loses in 2020, the right won't take to the streets to cause mayhem or flood Youtube with meltdown videos. They'll just sorta go about their business and be like "well that sucks." That will be the extent of it other than people on forums like this that like to ruffle feathers for entertainment like myself.

Old 12-02-2018, 07:28 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
I believe that President Trump likes pulling the leftists' strings and watching them react. It's quite entertaining actually.

They still haven't caught on and they oblige us and him.
What is funny about that is Trump was once a leftist/Democrat. He only became a Republican because it gave him the best chance to win the presidency. If he would have won the presidency as a Democrat I guarantee he would be bad mouthing the right/Republicans. There is no right and left with him. There is only his ego.

Old 12-02-2018, 07:35 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider99 View Post
Are you sure about that liberal?
Liberals hate being called liberals so much that they often try to self identify as "progressives."
Bill Maher has been addressing this for years. These types always remind me of Mexicans in my family that claim they're Spanish. It's pathetic.

carry on liberal.........
Basically what you are saying is you have nothing to offer to most conversations without being antagonistic. Got it!

Old 12-03-2018, 10:05 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Every time there is even the slightest trouble in the USA, does it seem like liberals come out of the woodwork to immediately go into full meltdown (or cat 5 chimp out as some call it) and gleefully exclaim that we are all doomed and fated to die because of Trump? Do they get some kind of perverse pleasure in thinking it will change anyones mind?

I mean really..
lol No.

Old 12-03-2018, 10:09 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
What is funny about that is Trump was once a leftist/Democrat. He only became a Republican because it gave him the best chance to win the presidency. If he would have won the presidency as a Democrat I guarantee he would be bad mouthing the right/Republicans. There is no right and left with him. There is only his ego.
Trump was never a leftist. Democrat in name only -- he's really an independent in every sense of the word. You can't pin him down to one party or the other.

Old 12-03-2018, 10:10 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider99 View Post
I'm not even Conservative. Jokes on you. I just love making fun of liberals because they're so ridiculous. Conservatives are much harder to mess with because I simply just disagree with a most of them. I don't see them as living on another planet though. They're far more reasonable in both their actions and beliefs.

You just watch. If big Don loses in 2020, the right won't take to the streets to cause mayhem or flood Youtube with meltdown videos. They'll just sorta go about their business and be like "well that sucks." That will be the extent of it other than people on forums like this that like to ruffle feathers for entertainment like myself.
That their problem. Obviously they don't care enough to do anything about it.

Course most of them would have a hard time getting up off their Lazy Boy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies