Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2018, 10:32 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,792,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Just to be clear ..... we are talking about the same Mueller who has spent over $40 Million dollars and over 18 Months to confirm that Donald Trump built hotels and that Paul Manafort was a Foreign Lobbyist? We are also talking about the same President Trump who refused to meet with Putin at the G-20?

I expect Mueller to do a dawn raid on Trump’s barber any day now.

I don’t “dismiss” anything- but Mueller is not exactly throwing strikes and Putin is ticked off because he can’t even get a meeting.

I think you're confusing the money that Manafort had to surrender due to his guilty plea. It was estimated to be between 40-46 million. The Dept. of Justice released their expenditures for the investigation at 16.7 million. Mueller actually turned a profit in addition to the many indictments, convictions, and guilty pleas. Trump should be proud. It's always all about money and making America great again isn't it?

Putin turning on Trump? No surprise. I'm sure he had high hopes of getting that pesky Magnitsky Act overturned. I'm sure Putin wasn't amused when Congress and the Senate came together and added additional sanctions for interfering in our election. Trump reluctantly signed them but slow walked enforcing them. Just the threat was enough according to Trump. NATO is still intact and Trump couldn't give Putin what he wanted there either. Trump is no match for Putin. When you sell your soul to the devil. You get hell. Flynn's sentencing is coming up soon. I think we're finally about to hear some of that interesting story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2018, 10:46 AM

16,277 posts, read 10,408,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Trump is no match for Putin. When you sell your soul to the devil. You get hell. Flynn's sentencing is coming up soon. I think we're finally about to hear some of that interesting story.

Well said.

Old 03-24-2019, 09:57 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
did Putin influence Mueller?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies