Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2018, 06:57 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,394,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I’m not.

In fact if you read my OP it isn’t some conspiracy about the central bank or LBJ, but the rational motives people had to do it.

No worries. We can agree to disagree. Still enjoy your posts even when I disagree.

Last edited by Astral_Weeks; 12-04-2018 at 08:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2018, 07:18 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,003 times
I think it may have had something to do with the Dimona nuclear research center in Israel, which went online sometime between 1962-64.

Kennedy and the United States knew full well about this place despite the Israeli's best efforts to keep it a secret and they wanted the IAEA in there to inspect it, which the Israelis were not happy about, fixing to build bombs covertly as they were. You could put two and two together from there.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:24 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
He was going to make the decision to escalate troop deployment. Vietnam was not the reason.
Do you have a link to support that? I didn`t say that Vietnam was the sole cause of his assassination. He wanted to dial back the Cold War and that`s not what the MIC wanted to hear.

Old 12-05-2018, 12:41 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,015,652 times
Quote:
Communism is the natural state of human social beings.

Read Mutual Aid: A Factor of Evolution. If immigration introduces Americans to more point of views, then it could help it create a freer society separate from private capitalism.

Also, I’m not an immigrant.
barbarism is the natural state of human beings...……...look to history.

Old 12-05-2018, 12:43 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,015,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Just curious: how many people who've posted in this thread actually remember the Kennedy assassination? If you were living then and remember that terrible time, how old were you when Kennedy was murdered?

I was a senior in high school and almost seventeen. I found out at school, within about half an hour of the assassination - around 2:30 p.m. EST, after heading into my last class around 2:00 and being told Kennedy had been shot. We had both a radio and television in that classroom, and turned both on, so as soon as the official announcement of Kennedy's death was made, we heard it. Our principal came on the PA shortly afterwards, probably about ten or fifteen minutes before school was dismissed at 3:00, and announced to everyone in the high school what had happened, his voice shaking.

I walked home from school, found the television on and my mother in tears and dreading having to tell me - of course I told her I already knew what had happened.

My family and I were glued to the television all the following weekend (Kennedy was shot on a Friday), saw Oswald shot by Jack Ruby on Sunday morning, and watched the funeral procession from the Capitol where Kennedy had lain in state on Sunday, then the funeral and burial on Monday. I can still hear the beat of the funeral drums in my inner ear...
I was in my 8th grade history class. announced over the PA...…….you could hear a pin drop except for our teacher weeping uncontrollably...……...

Old 12-05-2018, 12:44 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
...Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK.

Old 12-05-2018, 01:20 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,431,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
barbarism is the natural state of human beings...……...look to history.
Read Mutual Aid: A Factor of Evolution.

Old 12-06-2018, 09:54 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,163,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
I think it may have had something to do with the Dimona nuclear research center in Israel, which went online sometime between 1962-64.

It has nothing to do with that.

Old 12-06-2018, 10:14 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
L.H. Oswald got lucky.
He acted alone, and just got lucky.
The case is closed.
Yeah, I guess thats why the FBI and CIA legally fought to keep certain documents classified?!!

Trying to keep details classified, means they do not want the public to see these details...if the case was so cut and dry, there would be nothing to keep secret like this.

The fact that these agencies attempted to keep it classified is probably the most damning aspect, it tells the people they do not want them to see this and they will do everything in their power to prevent it.

Old 12-07-2018, 06:27 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,005 times
Quote:
This should be more than enough proof for people who think members of the state were not involved with his assassination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yznRGS9f-jI

In fact it is childish to believe otherwise, and the fact that the investigation went no where is more proof of that.

But here is the thing people forget in their mission to glorify JFK as opposed to the deep state.

The truth was that he was dedicated to the establishment cause, he escalated the terror in Indochina, he illegally intervened in Cuba, he was responsible for overseeing illegal CIA operations the world over: Kennedy and Vietnam: Ignored During Assassination Remembrance | Peter N. KirsteinPeter N. Kirstein

So why was he murdered? Simple, because he was a threat to world peace with his arrogance and youth. People forget the Cuban missile crisis almost started a nuclear war. They also forget that he was emboldened by it.

People say it worked so it was fine, but they forget it is the expectations of our action that matter, not the results.

If someone bursts into a room with an assault rifle shooting wildly hoping to kill people and no one is there, that action is still worse than someone tripping on a wire that causes a generator to explode killing 12 people.

Just because the result of the latter was worse doesn't mean the perpetrator of the former wasn't worse. Similarly, besides all the main stream US war crimes, Kennedy thought he could win the cold war and was willing to risk human existence in the process.

Now the elites of both the USSR and the US understood that that should never happen. When Stalin was pushing to win the cold war right out of the gates risking nuclear war, he was taken care of. Similarly with Kennedy, a kid willing to risk human existence to show he was a strong leader, our respective state elite dealt with him.

I don't know who they were exactly, but they save us from destruction just as the Soviet officials had done with Stalin, and they deserve a reward for doing as such.
I never thought i would agree with the most full of **** leftist on the board.
However as I undetstand it the main perp was Johnson and it was personal.
JFK fans need to read the dark side of camelot by sy hersch.
Oh and how about that signals intelligence soldier in germany who went awol in early november 1963 to tell the UN press corps he heard of a govt plot to kill the president in texas in a few weeks....

But yeah glad youre dead jack. Dangerous immature man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies