Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2018, 04:48 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
And now that I got your attention here’s my question.

Let’s assume that Trump is found guilty without a shadow of a doubt. I know. I know Trump supporters don’t believe that thier dark lord and master is. �� but let’s assume he is. For the record I personally think he’s hiding something just because he acts so gulity all the time.

Do you think he’ll be impeached or would he step down before it went that far? or would he stay and fight? perhaps he’ll take another way out?

Guilty of What? You didn't say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2018, 04:52 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
like what? invade Iran or North Korea on bad intel? open the border and give amnesty to 22 million illegals? pass medicare for all and bankrupt the country?

House Dems will get Trump re-elected in 2020, they can't help themselves.
The Boss (a Democrat) currently sees Trump winning a second term:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2v6IeKnUXg

Old 12-05-2018, 05:18 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,531,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Guilty of What? You didn't say.
Whatever pick something it’s Hypothetical for the moment that wasn’t the point of the question.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:20 PM

10,747 posts, read 4,342,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I need to remind people again that an investigation goes where the evidence takes it. It is as if some of you are completely unaware that Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about something that had absolutely nothing to do with the initial investigation.

So if in the course of this investigation it is revealed that President Trump did other illegal things he should be held accountable for those issues. That is not "over reaching" that is not going away from the Russian investigation to "get Trump", it's simply holding EVERYONE accountable for following the law.
"Evidence" is really just testimonies of folks trying to avoid prison.
They'll sing even if there are no songs.

Old 12-05-2018, 07:43 PM

6,704 posts, read 5,930,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
The Boss (a Democrat) currently sees Trump winning a second term:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2v6IeKnUXg
Springsteen's original fan base, his roots and most loyal following, is working class white men, who voted in large numbers for Trump.

So Springsteen has a choice -- bash the President who is fighting for the working class, which his liberal peers require him to do if he wants to keep being invited to parties.

Or, he can toss his fans a bone, to comfort them and avoid appearing too pro-Trump. And that's what he's basically done.

I used to like Bruce Springsteen, before he sang that song about the African guy who pulled out a wallet and got shot by a cop. I'm not saying Diallo was treated fairly, but when cops are putting their lives on the line every day, you have to expect a few mistakes like that. It's not Springsteen's right to sing a song about it like the cop is some evil guy out to kill people. Walk a mile in his shoes, idiot.

Old 12-05-2018, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts View Post
Springsteen's original fan base, his roots and most loyal following, is working class white men, who voted in large numbers for Trump.
I’ll never understand that myself, why in the hell would anyone from the working class vote for a conservative?
The conservatives care only about the rich not the working class. Sure the liberals care about making money too by odds are they will throw the working class a few scraps.

Old 12-05-2018, 08:10 PM

6,704 posts, read 5,930,570 times
Quote:
I’ll never understand that myself, why in the hell would anyone from the working class vote for a conservative?
The conservatives care only about the rich not the working class. Sure the liberals care about making money too by odds are they will throw the working class a few scraps.
Maybe because only the conservatives actually are trying to fix the system right now?

Have you totally ignored all my postings and those by others in your own thread, pointing out how Trump is fighting for working people?

Does it occur to you that ALL of the people who express their hate for Trump on TV, radio, and printed/web media are rich liberals? Millionaires, actors, singers, celebrities who have NOTHING in common with working people.

Open your mind.

Old 12-05-2018, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts View Post
Maybe because only the conservatives actually are trying to fix the system right now?

Have you totally ignored all my postings and those by others in your own thread, pointing out how Trump is fighting for working people?

Does it occur to you that ALL of the people who express their hate for Trump on TV, radio, and printed/web media are rich liberals? Millionaires, actors, singers, celebrities who have NOTHING in common with working people.

Open your mind.
What does Trump or Hillary, etc know about the working class? Nothing if you think any of those arse hats care about the working class your fooling yourself. If anything they are getting of the sweat of hard working Americans. I know a blue collar worker always have and will be. There is no maybe I’m not the one that needs to open my eyes here. You just admitted that millionaires have nothing in common with working class so thank you for proving my point. Singers and actors weren’t always rich.

Old 12-06-2018, 02:29 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,672,370 times
Quote:
And now that I got your attention here’s my question.

Let’s assume that Trump is found guilty without a shadow of a doubt. I know. I know Trump supporters don’t believe that thier dark lord and master is. �� but let’s assume he is. For the record I personally think he’s hiding something just because he acts so gulity all the time.

Do you think he’ll be impeached or would he step down before it went that far? or would he stay and fight? perhaps he’ll take another way out?
Whatever chickensh__ way he can try to avoid going down, he will try. He is will act as if he wasn't given a fair shake...his fans will moan about how unfairly he was treated..blah, blah.

Old 12-06-2018, 02:32 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,672,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Trump has to bemiserable, he cannot be enjoying life asPOTUS. Not to mention Mueller is closing in.

Trump should just resign and live out his days as a recluse at the top of his tower.
He wouldn't get off that easily.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies