Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 11:22 AM

482 posts, read 242,051 times

Advertisements

Am I the only one that wants to see an apocalypse just to witness the end of social justice warriors. Sometimes I have this reoccurring dream that I get cast away on a Disney cruise with a dozen people on some remote island. Food and water start to become an issue, and the group tries to figure out what needs to happen to survive. There is this annoying feminize that keeps interrupting the leader dudes by barking about how things need to be done every-time they come up with a plan. In mid conversation, one of them just grabs her by the hair and drags her down to the beach to hold her head under water while the others keep planning. Nobody even blinks about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2018, 11:25 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,458,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider99
Am I the only one that wants to see an apocalypse just to witness the end of social justice warriors. Sometimes I have this reoccurring dream that I get cast away on a Disney cruise with a dozen people on some remote island. Food and water start to become an issue, and the group tries to figure out what needs to happen to survive. There is this annoying feminize that keeps interrupting the leader dudes by barking about how things need to be done every-time they come up with a plan. In mid conversation, one of them just grabs her by the hair and drags her down to the beach to hold her head under water while the others keep planning. Nobody even blinks about it.
Um, ok then. Moving on...

Old 12-07-2018, 11:29 AM

19,717 posts, read 10,109,755 times
Who cares about the Oscars or Emmys anyway. Three hours of mind-numbing boredom.

Old 12-07-2018, 11:30 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,560,028 times
I always liked Kevin Hart. Now I am a bigger fan.

Old 12-07-2018, 11:39 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider99 View Post
Even worse when the sjw finds out thier iphones dont work.

Old 12-07-2018, 11:50 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
I find it hilarious when liberals turn on their own.
Maybe you guys should try it with your own. You guys accept demeaning or despicable behavior from your own. As for Hart, he chose to withdraw, he wasn’t forced. Funny how cons flap their tiny wings so vigorously whenever something celebrity related comes up.

Old 12-07-2018, 11:54 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,160 times
[quote=katzpaw;53826124]No apology = no growth.

Are you kidding? Look what happened to Roseanne after she apologized. The left will attack with a frenzy once you apologize.

Never let them see you sweat. They(the left) don't apologize and there's plenty they need to apologize for yet the MSM fake news will never expose them.

Old 12-07-2018, 11:56 AM

7,343 posts, read 4,362,874 times
What were the jokes?

Old 12-07-2018, 12:00 PM

78,326 posts, read 60,527,398 times
What would we do without hordes of sjw's to mob us over decency and proper ways to act, think and communicate.

Seriously reminds me of the old busybody ladies in my parents church when I was a young kid.

They're as bad as the bible thumpers and just as self-righteous.

Old 12-07-2018, 12:02 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
What were the jokes?
He deleted the comments off of Twitter. An activist has them screened shot. I wasn't shocked, but it is what it is. In the court of public opinion in which the judge is either an sjw or a feminist, you are guilty and never innocent regardless of what you said in your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies