Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 11:07 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,464,397 times

Advertisements

I can't stand Kevin Hart. I hope he feels like an idiot. You're one of them, until you aren't. A-hole.

ETA: I do agree with him not offering an apology, but way too late to take a "stand." Besides, it's totally self-serving. Lie down with dogs > get fleas. Simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2018, 11:09 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,756,236 times
I thought he’s pretty funny, oh well.

Old 12-08-2018, 01:30 AM

30,896 posts, read 36,954,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Disney and it's subsidiary company ABC has had a bad year when it comes to Twitter and free speech. This past year ABC had to fire Roseanne Barr for off color joke on Twitter , Disney marvel division had to fire James Gunn for unsavory tweets he made in the past. Recently, Kevin Hart who is an popular comedian was selected to host the Academy awards which airs at the end of February. However due to the comments that Kevin Hart made nearly a decade ago that was deemed homophobic. Kevin Hart decided not to host. Especially since ABC wanted Kevin Hart to apologize for his comments. The sjw mob, and ABC wants Kevin Hart to apologize for his past tweets. Kevin Hart does not want to apologize because he has grown and has become a better person.

Even though I love gay people myself. I also stand with Kevin Hart. I also stand with Rosanne and Marc Lamont. These outrage mobs on the left, and certain degree on the right need to stop before society becomes turns their back on these mobs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety...203083698/amp/
I wish people would just boycott the Academy Awards. If enough people did that, it would send a message to those who kowtow to the SJWs.

Old 12-08-2018, 01:35 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Disney and it's subsidiary company ABC has had a bad year when it comes to Twitter and free speech. This past year ABC had to fire Roseanne Barr for off color joke on Twitter , Disney marvel division had to fire James Gunn for unsavory tweets he made in the past. Recently, Kevin Hart who is an popular comedian was selected to host the Academy awards which airs at the end of February. However due to the comments that Kevin Hart made nearly a decade ago that was deemed homophobic. Kevin Hart decided not to host. Especially since ABC wanted Kevin Hart to apologize for his comments. The sjw mob, and ABC wants Kevin Hart to apologize for his past tweets. Kevin Hart does not want to apologize because he has grown and has become a better person.

Even though I love gay people myself. I also stand with Kevin Hart. I also stand with Rosanne and Marc Lamont. These outrage mobs on the left, and certain degree on the right need to stop before society becomes turns their back on these mobs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety...203083698/amp/
Wow, we agree on something....will wonders never cease.

I think Keven Hart is freaking hilarious but he joked about something on the no no list for the politically correct.

Old 12-08-2018, 02:42 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
You too?

I dont get it myself. My favorite is the college girl screaming idiotic nonsense at her very liberal prof.
What ?

Post like yours make no sense. Kevin Hart wwasnt even joking, he was point blank being homophobic.

Are you saying you shouldnt call out people when they are wrong ?

Old 12-08-2018, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Wow, we agree on something....will wonders never cease.

I think Keven Hart is freaking hilarious but he joked about something on the no no list for the politically correct.
He wasnt joking. A joke wouldnt have been a problem, he was being serious. He was doing it daily. He has actually talked about it before.

Old 12-08-2018, 02:46 AM

Quote:
You need to understand. In this new America where sjws and feminists control the narrative. Up is now down, and down is now up.
so you think its ok to call people the F-word or to say you would beat your kid for being gay or, that your male friend having any picture of you makes them gay ?

again, these werent jokes, they were in many cases, conversational, and Hart said he just wasnt "PC"

Old 12-08-2018, 03:04 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
so you think its ok to call people the F-word or to say you would beat your kid for being gay or, that your male friend having any picture of you makes them gay ?

again, these werent jokes, they were in many cases, conversational, and Hart said he just wasnt "PC"
He can paint himself orange and replace Trump on the GOP`s 2020 ticket. I never heard the name Kevin Hart until 3 days ago but apparently he`s important to conservatives.

Old 12-08-2018, 03:57 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
I don't think Kevin Hart was a bad choice but clearly there were people out to get him for not being socially correct. It does make me wonder what #oscarsowhite was all about though.

Old 12-08-2018, 04:53 AM

491 posts, read 324,474 times
Mr Hart is not a funny comedian but this is utter Stalinist BS. The man has the right to his opinion. This type of anti-liberal "liberal" noise makes actual classical liberals pull our hair out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies