Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 09:42 PM

2,656 posts, read 1,374,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I just hope the Republicans have learned something from the Democrats. There will be another Democrat President and I hope he or she is subjected to the exact same treatment if not worse.
If our next Demicratic President colludes with the Russians, directs his attorney to commit felonies on his behalf, etc, then I hope we Dwmocrats will kead the charge to imoeach. Some things are just above politics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2018, 09:44 PM

2,656 posts, read 1,374,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
In what universe? So far the flimsily charges against Trump is no where near enough for impeachment, but Dems want to damage themselves greatly by pushing it. Similar to how Republicans were damaged when they did it against Bill Clinton
Damaged ourselves how? To the tune of several guilty pleas and indictments and winning control of the House?

Old 12-09-2018, 11:09 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I don't know. At some point, they may realize they have to cut Trump loose.

Republicans have 22 seats up in 2020.

Democrats only 12.

What if House Democrats hold hearings for the next year then pass Articles of Impeachment on to the Senate the summer of 2020?

How does a Republican Senator campaign on voting against righteous Articles of Impeachment?

How do Republicans chose Trump to be their 2020 candidate if he, his family, and his cohorts are under numerous criminal investigations?

There's loyalty to the base and then there's survival instinct.

Ask Flake about opposing Trump.

Old 12-09-2018, 11:28 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,592,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Also why Nick Ayers wouldn't take the gig to replace Kelly.
Who the heck would want to work for PORKUS?

Old 12-09-2018, 11:32 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,570,932 times
The Russia story is the COVER UP. Link to Comey's transcript is in the article's first sentence. Also a photo of the unredacted page listing the four Trump campaign workers who were spied on.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/09/comey-says-fbi-didnt-investigate-trump-campaign-however/#more-157576

The FBI opened counterintelligence investigations into four Trump campaign associates in late July 2016, earlier than previously known, former FBI Director James Comey told Congress Friday.

Democrats and many in the media have insisted that the probe, dubbed Crossfire Hurricane, was launched solely based on information that the Australian government provided the FBI on Trump aide George Papadopoulos

The entire series of campaign events was one massive weaponized opposition research and surveillance operation under the auspices of counterintelligence. The Russian conspiracy narrative was the cover story. It’s likely all four (Manafort, Papadopoulos, Flynn and Page) had some form of intrusive surveillance on them.

Old 12-09-2018, 11:39 PM

16,578 posts, read 8,596,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post

Good Riddance, Good Riddance, Good Riddance, to the MENTAL-CASE/NO-IQ/ TRAITOROUS/FASCIST/THUG/SCUM!
The more you post these numerous threads attacking Trump with despicable ways to describe him, the less credible and respected you become.

I'd also note that you like to claim those who do not support your ideology lack IQ, and were never able to defend your claim that people like Ben Shapiro lacked intelligence. Now in this thread you claim Trump lacks IQ.
One wonders which you think has more IQ than the other, if either have any at all?

`

Old 12-10-2018, 04:33 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,845,164 times
Quote:
I just hope the Republicans have learned something from the Democrats. There will be another Democrat President and I hope he or she is subjected to the exact same treatment if not worse.

Obama got much worse treatment from the RACIST/FASCIST/REPUBLICANS!

Old 12-10-2018, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
If they are felons, then they should be subjected to the same treatment.

There were no felons in the Obama Administration, in fact......the SWAMP WAS EMPTIED, until Trump came in and filled it to OVERFLOWING!

Old 12-10-2018, 04:37 AM

Quote:
I might believe you, but we all saw how Democrats whitewashed and continue to whitewash felons Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Proof of their felonies??????????

Old 12-10-2018, 05:56 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post

Good Riddance, Good Riddance, Good Riddance, to the MENTAL-CASE/NO-IQ/ TRAITOROUS/FASCIST/THUG/SCUM!
"MENTAL CASE/NO-IQ" you say?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies